ZAFT/APOC OSW.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _xllAAllx_DeMoN_xllAAllx_, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ooops I forgot about you Oli 

2. I'll schedule some time later to care about your opinion.

You seem to spend a lot of time on the sidelines cheering people on, but very little actual fighting yourself. here's you on the original war thread:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=141596&start=50

Lately you've been cheering for UC/Apoc.

Now you're saying the CF means ZAFT is weak and urging UC/Apoc to resume fighting. I'm curious, When do you ever war? Or is picking on people in the forums and whacking them extent of your prowess?

[​IMG]

I'm just sayin....

3. How about read my wall lil man.

4. I did.

It proves my point. You were involved but you didn't do any fighting. You cheered from the sidelines.

;)

5. Opinions change. I never had anything against Zaft, I knew their "gang bang" technique when I stripped members of Zaft and new id be jumped, frankly, didnt give a **** lmao.

I only ever changed my tone because of you. Your full of bull

6. You're a ******* idiot op. No respect.

7. Cheered from the sidelines. 1) I'm in OSW of my own CONSTANTLY.

2) I'm not fighting for any alliance.

3) I've funded more than you know

8. I was genuinely neutral in this, until I found how much bull excrement comes out of chairs mouth

9. [​IMG]

10. Woaaaaaah there. You know your supah funny when you post pics as a reply

11. Whats ACTUALLY funny, is I bet your sitting at home thinking your hilarious right now

12. @ cHairborne thanks for the clarification :)

13. There was an OSW then there was a mutual CF. The crap I've seen in forums and wc by misinformed individuals (I'n being kind) is unbelievable. Only thing worse than them are the gullible idiots who believe them.

UC/Apoc/Warlor and ZAFT are no longer in OSW by mutual agreement. WDGAF and OG are still in OSW. This is first hand non glamourous news update.

Cheers from the front lines 

14. This was my first osw - learned a lot from it. While osw is stressful and requires sacrifice (usually in the form of lost sleep) it is, in my opinion the purest form of this war game. Osw requires individual performance, co-ordinated team work and trust in your comrades. I had a blast and would recommend it to any EB fairy.

Respect to friends and former foes alike ️

Clan ŲM̸βཞĘ₤₤∆  Ç̸☢ཞㄕ☢ཞ∆Ϯ į☢N

15. This was my first large scale osw and I really enjoyed it, this war started like a house on fire but then quitened down and turned into, target...strip then repeat, But then again im small and in a war this size smaller ppl arnt that important

But in my honest opinion it has been a Great War and very even contested from the start,

Respect to zaft

16. Actually, I was sitting at home remembering your failed terrorist clan and wondering what kind of an idiot decorates his clan page with images of the Twin Towers getting nuked then gets all butt hurt when the devs disbands it.

So you lost that bet.

:lol:

Freedom Fighters? Seriously?

17. Lmfao.
    "Butt hurt" oh come on. You know I didn't care. Stop trying to say I did lmao.

18. Chair you will see lil guy I got something big planned. Have fun anyways

19. Op is a uninformed osw wannabee, you dont know anything about this osw and your ignorance shows it. This was not a zaft/apoc osw for starters it was a zaft v uc osw. Apoc and wdgaf just decided to join recently. So please do the world a favor and leave forums until you gain some knowledge

Tl;DR Shut up OP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.