ZAFT/APOC OSW.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _xllAAllx_DeMoN_xllAAllx_, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, you're seeing incoming from me.

I was posting "Oops" on your wall until it apparently became too embarrassing for you and you blocked me on both your accounts. I guess we'll just have to watch your losses go up. You're not blocked from mine. Rant on my wall all you want.

[​IMG]

;)

2. I blocked you coz I don't want my wall spammed.

Losses go up?

(Chair and his alt)
    [​IMG]

3. That was at least 2 hours ago. No incoming for 2 hours as of yet

4. My alt?

It's not my alt. Maybe it's someone you screwed over looking for revenge? I did tell people they could fight back. Maybe someone's listening. Maybe more will start whacking you. Who knows?

:lol:

5. Oh please. In more than 4 circumstances you both have hit at the EXACT Same time.

6. Always a good laugh when there's proof of failure. Keep at it guys that's how KaW is supposed to be played

7. Seriously?!! Can we get this thread locked, and you two can get a room and have a go at each other.

8. The only losses that's going up is your fight offences and your assassination defences 

9. Uhh what do u mean worms never in osw :lol: I received plenty of incoming from your bh worm clan. I also recall seeing og tags on clan page during its first few days. Although as normal for OG you try and make up excuses. If you wanted to leave the osw you just had to cf  I have also seen plenty of you worms crawl off into hiding

10. Just saying u can't deny your involvement in osw

11. Then start hitting us then. You think we're in the OSW, then hit. I'm saying we aint, does that stop you from hitting? No. We'll return every penny.

And a mod really needs to lock this, that way chair can't do anything, since he's all talk anyway.
    [​IMG]

12. Maybe we're in pm's? Maybe I've opened up a chat room to coordinate? We do that in war, you know. I said it's not my alt. I didn't say I don't know her. Maybe it's Rouge? Who knows?

;)

Talk to you later Val.

13. This thread was ment so each side could have mutual respect. It's far to off topic now

/lock

14. @Val
    Klitorus Rug is a chick not a dude

@OP I am so enjoying you are my new little homie.. You need to buy sdp if you are gonna war with anyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.