ZAFT/APOC OSW.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _xllAAllx_DeMoN_xllAAllx_, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If you are insecure about your stats Klitorious than you shouldn't run your mouth..

Don't start none won't be none

2. Lmfao. Oh yea, I suppose what chair says is true, despite him saying on this thread his forum threads are just psychological warfare.

And forums, don't know what I am. I don't know what I am. Maybe I'm a maniac

3. Oh I was there when you were kicked I know what ZD thought of you.

4. Lmfao. I genuinely, wasn't kicked LOL.

Anyways, I'm out. Here You see this Kill guy is all talk. He talks **** can't take the hit. Essentially ASKS me to hit him, then complains when i do

5. Lmfao. And someone get that kids join date up. I doubt he's played for 3 and a half years lmao

6. This kill guy is not a guy he's a gal and ZD were glad to see the back of you. You were only there because you wanted a big platform to run your noob mouth. That's why you were kicked.

7. I don't suppose anything. Suspect kicked you. Your current actions are an example why. You weren't a warrior. You're a bully.

8. Ummmm. When I was in ZD, I was more of a forumer. So, that ruins your argument

9. I wouldn't say bully.

I'm just highly aggressive

10. A big mouth who hides behind towers. Yeah you're tough alright.

11. Oh my god. Are you serious.

I hide behind towers? I have 2m total in towers WHAT THE HELL ARE U SMOKIN LMAO!!!!!!

Fine. You want me to hit you with an alt with no towers? Sure.

12. This is too god dam good to leave. I suppose anyone with any sort of towers is hiding behind them LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

13. Much respect to all of zaft ul! 

14. Kill. Dam if I didn't make the cut, you sure as hell didnt. LOLOL

15. There you go a forum warrior. Suspect called it right I guess.

16. Whatever. You weren't ZAFT Destiny material. You were kicked. Then stripped and farmed.

17. Come on now your jus changing your story every single time. You've now just contradicted yourself

18. Val you better leave kill alone. I want pots to burn and gold to strip when this osw is over. Called dibs weeks ago.

19. Chairborne.

lmao. Your such an idiot. Suspect faith and carnage jumped on me because I stripped icey_fire or whatever. Go check their wall. I'm on it. That's why I was hit by Zaft you goddam fool. Not because I was kicked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.