ZAFT/APOC OSW.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _xllAAllx_DeMoN_xllAAllx_, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm sure talking about a German nazi leader will cheer us all up. LMAO

2. 
    I ******* love cyanide

3. Damn ampersand
    * cyanide and happiness

4. Lol just cyanide would be a problem lmao

5. Well when you get 2-3 people with weak spies scouting Val, and Val has more than 2-3 alts, your group of 2-3 will all be pinned Chair :lol:

6. Oh noes. The thread might not be bumped anymore. Well. Here it is. Last bump

7. It's bullying.

And It's also my experience that most bullies usually pick on people smaller than themselves. Studies show that most bullies lead unhappy lives. They have low self esteem. They've often been bullied themselves. Bullying is a way for them to feel powerful. "My life may suck, but I can hurt YOU, so there". They do it because they need to feel like they're somebody and it makes them feel better about themselves.

In real life, the best thing to do is tell an adult family member or a teacher. Don't worry about them calling you a chicken. If THEY were brave they'd be picking on someone bigger than them, not smaller, wouldn't they? So how brave are they? They're not. So don't worry about about what they say or think. Define yourself. Don't let others define you.

This is KaW though, and here you can fight back. You don't have to be pushed around. You just have not care about the gold and fight BACK. It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.

;)

8. It doesn't matter.

You can still hit him from pin and he has to stay pinned or take the hits. Not only that, but since I'm basically stripped down, I can't be hurt much. I can go offline all day and not worry. On the other hand, he never knows when I'll be on, so he has to keep pinning me and stay pinned himself, or risk getting whacked with a full bar. Remember, I'm not trying to keep him pinned. He's trying to keep me pinned. I also like to hit whenever I wake up during the night. It keeps them on the defense and they lose sleep, not me.

Besides, I prefer to fight from pin anyway. It's cheaper. You lose less pots and they can't hit you.

I'm done posting for the night. I'll be hanging out in clan chat with my friends and waiting for Val to come out of pin. You have a great evening on KaW.

:)

9. Chair, its not bullying, its playing a war game

10. Wow.

So apparently me doing what I want in a Kingdoms at war game, correlates completely towards my real life attitudes.

I think the meaning of GAME has been taken to far here LMAO

11. I guess I'm a bully...

12. I suppose devs are. Because the intention was to grow via battlelist originally.

13. This thread needs a mud pit

14. This thread has been fun.

For Everyone

15. Errmm val you fool you are supposed to pin the ones attacking you not the ones sleeping lol.

16. The end of Zaft in the OSW was pretty anti-climatic

17. All yall who are worse than me are noobs!
    All yall who are better than me got no life!

There... summed up pretty much every post in this thread in 2 sentences.
    :mrgreen:

In the mean time, for those who are taking themselves a little too seriously, Enjoy this: http://kawregulators.com/funny/

18. Made me laugh wulf 

19. Val is gayness lord though 

20. Lmfao^ he mad I been Stickin it in his butt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.