ZAFT/APOC OSW.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _xllAAllx_DeMoN_xllAAllx_, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Val you delude yourself I've had no incoming from you for last 2 hours

2. You've been pinned for just as long as chair and you are pinned right now.

3. So pinned I just pinned you lol 

4. I agree that picking on people way smaller than you on this game just for fun is wrong. Yeah, it's bullying. But if they give you a reason I think it's fine.

But it's a game. For all we know Val is a super nice guy in real life that likes to be a bully on this game. It's better than being a bully on real life, and it's quite funny at times to bully on here from noob rage.

It's just a game. I think some people just take it more serious than others. While others just want to have fun because it's an escape from real life, which can suck and be boring.

5. @kill "I just pinned you"

[​IMG]

6. Demanding seals from Someone is a bit more than 'having fun'. Val hides behind his spies cos he's a noob. People get way too scared over fighting spies because actually it's fun.

7. No need to cry over my build. Attack build are actually better for farming and 1v1

8. Make sure you look at my Timezone in the pic

9. Val let me explain something. I got no gold out I dun care much if you whack me. See that zero spies bar you got? That's me scouting you down. You are a spy you need spies to be effective you are irrelevant without spies. Plus you will sleep soon then it's my time 

10. No, I'm 0 spies because I'm using them as soon as I regen, and probably the 5 others hitting me. Stop thinking your special. I whack you about and anyone who gives me incoming, ill still "bully" you even if you put a clan on me.

You say that's you scouting me, your the one just claimed I'm pinned when I'm 80% troops.

11. Errmm a spy with no spies lol what does that make you?

12. A capable hansel. U can win on high defence no problem

13. Oh and how many seals are you currently extorting to satisfy your pathetic ego?

14. I got one just recently actually

15. Ah there you go then Chairs assertion that ZD kicked you because you are a bully was correct. Thanks for confirming that.

16. My memory of 3.5 years ago is a little foggy.

But as I said, I consider that an achievement that I was kicked from there for being a farmer, it just shows I like PvP.

17. You're a legend in your own lunchtime val.

18. So once you stop throwing compliments at me, my troops are wide open and you still in pin. What's goin on?

19. You're using two accounts.  on little old me I'm flattered.

20. No. I'm using two accounts on

You, chair, player (#11 in .alpha.), DAMU, PiRU, and solange.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.