ZAFT/APOC OSW.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _xllAAllx_DeMoN_xllAAllx_, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, you WERE in w32.SQLE.Black Hand ' ' all day yesterday. I'm pretty sure they're in the war. Are you fighting or cheer leading? It's hard to tell.

And I already know what it's like to to be pinned for 48 hours. I fight wars, remember? I've fought the best. Res, KOTFE, CR, Judgment, etc. You're an amateur compared to them.

I'm fixing to go cook dinner and you can farm me all you like. You can even farm me all night while I sleep. I don't freaking care.

When I get back online, I'll simply resume pounding on you.

Are we clear now?

2. Pounding =

Mass fail scout, hide in pin and turtle

3. Chair. You haven't fought them. Zaft has a whole as you wannabe LMAO.

4. The key word is W32.Sqle. Worms. The clan I owned.

You think we merged just to hit you Buncha sweats lmao?

5. Right, because I've been here all this time during all those wars and never hit any of them or gotten hits from any of them.

You're an idiot. I'm going to go cook.

:lol:

6. No. You acting as thought you fought them by yourself.

Now, go actually cook dinner, shuv it down your mouth, and ill pray that you choke

7. We need the worlds smallest violin right now 

8. Chair could do with a tampon

9. He a bloody mess?

10. Yea. He just splurts out a horrible gunge.

Alright, this has been goin on since page 8 LMAO. Ima go see if there's anything else entertaining on.

You should read the bottom post on my wall

11. Val won when she posted her most previous picture. :lol:

12. SHE.

**** you.

 I'm all pork

13. Val u seem like a washed up clan owner, that's how it comes across, as u simply spew false info and both sides of the past osw have reported that this info is very false

14. About how you always pin your targets and how great u are at osw.... For starters

15. Lmfao. Both sides of the OSW? You mean, just the guy who I've assass pinned for 10 hours... Try assass him yourself. He'll be DTW.

16. Val I have better things to do for 10 hours then sit on my phone and click buttons, not very entriguing to me. It also seems that chair has pinned u quite a bit too, and his account is very small compared to yours...

17. See. You can never win with these people.

Either you hit too little, or you hit too much. Which is it?

I've had plenty of fail scouts yes. My troops go on killtoris, so nothing much troop wise

18. And u also r using to accounts it seems? And no when I farm I hit until I get bored....10 hours straight seems a little rediculous doesn't it? And he's not even in your osw.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.