ZAFT/APOC OSW.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _xllAAllx_DeMoN_xllAAllx_, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ss or it's just a story.

2. SS me your bank account details, or it's just a hoax.

3. Requesting personal information is banable ya noob.

4. Being full of bull excrement and filled to the brim with fail is a punch able offence

5. Perhaps your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others. 

6. Your purpose was to be my punching bag, I think we are soul mates

7. You do understand, ill be pounding on you whenever i like for 1% loss an attack for as long as you actively play KaW

8. For two cents I'd give you a piece of my mind - and all of yours. 

9. This thread was interesting at first. Courtesy of ppl above me it's dead now. BYE

10. You ain't doing jack. You're lazy. You said 48 hours of pin. I haven't seen anything from you in hours and I just ran a full bar on both your accounts.

I'm not some kid you can scare with a few steals, so get up off your lazy ass and start farming me before I embarrass you more.

;)

11. ... although I personally don't share Val's style of gameplay ... it's always funny to read in forums ...

:lol:

12. Kill is a noob. We all know that

13. agree ...

imagination rules ... :lol:

14. That's funny, thanks.

It's another reason why I like staying stripped for war. I can go offline for days and not worry about little ankle biters like Val who say they're going to farm you for 48 hours straight. Val's lazy. He only says he is, and that's my point. No one has to be afraid of him. He's mostly talk.

:)

15. The battle list matches you with people close to your size AND that are online. That's not bullying. That's just fighting. You like to pick on small weak players and farm while they're offline. I see from your wall you clowns are also running the "Volly my ally" scam.

And you wonder why Suspect kicked you?

Same goes for the other little ankle biter who says farming noobs ain't bullying. What's YOUR target list look like? I'll bet money none of them are bigger than you. Or from a big clan. That's how people like you operate. You only pick on smaller players and from clans you know you can handle. Mostly because it's "fun". Where's the skill in that? You want fun, beat someone bigger than you. That's challenging and far more rewarding. You get better bragging rights too. Beating up on small players doesn't impress anyone.

At least not anyone I know who's opinion I respect.

16. Chairborne. In only human. You haven't had inc from me in 4 hours because I was sleeping. I don't stay awake for 48 hours on end. Ill get back to pinning you for another 20 don't worry.

17. I don't pick on smaller players. I bully the bigger guys. I bully those with max mith equip, I bully those heavily towered. I farm them because they think they are safe, and they have to do something to get my attention, otherwise I wouldn't farm them in the first place. I told you, Im just aggressive, I don't randomly pick targets out the blue.

18. @ Wulf You're awesome love you're humor injection in a weird thread.
    Calm down boyz time to rebuild and prep for the next war, whenever.

19. My target list:

Mercenaries (they have many 20m CS players, a lot bigger than me).

Damu and his alt, both more equip and slightly bigger than me. Ran from OSW

Killtoris, he's pretty self explanatory, run your mouth and get hit, IDC if your smaller, you run your mouth you get hit, same with chairborne.

Sol, much bigger than me. Used me for EE equip, better equip also.

___DEFENDER___ much bigger than me, has better equip, more towered than me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.