ZAFT/APOC OSW.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _xllAAllx_DeMoN_xllAAllx_, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. He has also been using a pure spy Alt to fail bomb.

2. Are you staying pinned? If there's anything ive learned is that chair does everything for a reason, maybe u just can't see it?

3. If there's anything I've learned, is now your just rooting through the trash tryin to come up with something to throw at me, which I disprove over and over.

4. Your disproving it? To me it seems that u keep avoiding my questions by stating something irrelevant

5. Sigh. How are they irrelevant AT ALL. You say I don't pin my targets, I show u chair pinned for however long. U say I using two accounts, I show you chair using 2 accounts. What answers are you looking for? If you weren't DTW to all my accounts besides banks, ill show you washed up

6. Still havent been pinned and been full bars for hours. Oh well. Back to reality.

7. Your an EB nub sol. I steal you whenever you EB ends

8. WDGAF alliance is still Fighting OG Alliances

9. No  Sherlock 

10. Andyou should never start a sentence with that word.

You may irritate the vast amount of people val but like so many others in the game you keep this game alive with your nonsense and self over inflation.

Hats of to the crazy folks who, well just keep it FUN.

11. Somebodies gotta start **** otherwise we'd all be happy campers. And what we really want is a murder in the woods

12. Funny. Check those eb histories. Not a whole lot going on from me in that department

13. One things fo sho you and the 6 others "1v1ing" me are all in pin LMAO.

14. You're right. If I'm doing something, it's for a reason.

My purpose here is to show people they don't have to take crap from bullies like Val.

Read his wall. He's been farming people to get them to use seals for him. It's extortion. It's bullying. He gets away with it because he hides in spy clans and intimidates people. A lot of people don't want to mess with spy clans. But you don't have to be afraid of them. You just have to have the right attitude. Don't care.

My account isn't big, but it's big enough to hit him and force him to stay pinned to avoid getting hit. I don't have much cash out. I don't have expensive spy pots. I only have small allies. What's he gonna do to me? Strip me? Steal my 1b I have out? Burn my cheap pots? He's been assassinating my troops while I've been enjoying a nice dinner but what has that gotten him? I wasn't on to use them anyway. All he's been doing is keeping himself weak so OTHERS can hit him. Hell, I'm pinning him when I'm not even online.

Here's the dirty secret clowns like Val don't want people to be aware of. Big hansels make crap stealing from smaller accounts. You can make more hitting them than they can stealing you. And you can adjust your build to hit them even if they don't have cash out. You don't have to be afraid of them. FARM them. People like Val make a lot of enemies. You can watch his wall and when you see a new one, contact them. Gang up on him. Two or three smaller accounts can easily keep him pinned. He keeps bragging about failed scouts. So what? Win or lose, scouting kills his spies. Spies are his main weapon. If he ain't got any, he ain't doing squat. Val relies on FEAR to intimidate people to get his way. The big scary Hansel will steal you if you don't do what he wants. Screw him. I'm not afraid. And you don't have to be either.

Sure it's fun to grow and make cash. But I'm not going to let some punk push me around just so I can grow. It's a war game. Make war on them. The way you deal with bullies is to hurt them. And keep hurting them until they've had enough and go somewhere else.

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life, but define yourself." Harvey S. Firestone

You've got nothing to lose, and a whole lot of self respect and pride to gain. It's up to you.

:)

I'm watching a show with my family. I'll be on later.

15. *yawn*
    Farming noobs on a war game isn't bullying, no matter how loud they cry....

16. Oh no. He's doing a Swabia.

When getting your ass kicked, go inactive.

17. Hi guys. Just here to lighten the mood with a comic. Might be a sec

18. [​IMG]

Note: I found this, I didn't make this. Just want to lighten the mood

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.