YAFI's Christmas Present to Kaw -- Freeing the Allies Market

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *_AppleSeeDs_ (01), Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well I'm browsing the usual clans (not in osw) that top 5-10 members usually have DNH banners and I'm seeing them changed, if this is due to Yafis movement then props 
    My offer still stands, not for past achievements, but after the osw is over if you indeed target a big alliance over this DNH crap I will honor my end of it

2. Well, if you will then the public need to know who your main is .

Also, pretty sure YAFI said the movement ends on Christmas Day. Pretty sure the clans in osw won't cf before then; or even on the day.

3. Our campaign will still go on. Just provide ss with ally hit over hires

4. @ Flight

rather than offering to reset an acc, which is not helpful, meaningful nor constructive to the ideals, u might as well join FAMS and do some real gd if u really do wan things to change

5. Yafi it seems like your campaign is legit and not just another reason to bully peeps that
    are outnumbered wich seems to be the norm in kaw. So I apologize to Yafi for assuming they were like 90% of the pvp clans in kaw. I honestly have had 0 dealings with Yafi in my kaw career although I've been farmed by every other major alliance. With that being said if still be surprised anyone comes down on zaft for this, we all know they are the biggest allies Natzis in kaw, OSW or not. So in a way I have fought for this movement for some time. I've fought zaft from multiple accounts for close to a year. I have several mains scattered all over kaw and many ex mains that are drop builds. I'm mostly known as __xLxExTxHxAxLx__ ;)..I'm mostly retired now though I just log in to farm and browse forums from time to time as I've exhausted my funds on here and don't care to refresh them 

6. Some guy bought my ally I bought back like 10 minutes later and he cried on my wall about how he had WoC cast 

7. In behalf of YAFI i would like to thank the great guys and gals at W.A.R. and rising against for their help with this campaign. Our combined work in searching banner and walling made it effective and we are very pleased with the results. It was an honor to war beside you guys. Also want to thank the people from No drama, TNG and friends who supported this campaign!! It was fun and a privilage to have you all in clan. And though the campaign ends today we will always be against the dnh banner and the ally hoarding. So we might not be looking for banners actively that doesnt stop us from just hiring the allies in spite of your banner.
    We hope you all enjoyed the christmas gift we brought to kaw.
    merry christmas all

8. 

9. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody

10. Merry Christmas all ! Have a lovely day !

11. WAR very much enjoyed the campaign. We are honored to have worked and fought along side YAFI and Rise Against. True warrior clans!

WAR also would like to wish all of KaW a wonderful holiday and a happy New Year!

12. YAFI should make a training clan called "You Are a Freaking Idiot" or YAFI 2.

13. This has been a great campaign, but I notice over the last week or two that things have in small or large part gone back to the way they were before. Many of the LBs that had the 'Do Not Hire Or Else' banners have them reinstalled. And they ask for people to wall them to see if it's ok to buy. And guess what, they never respond!

There must be a way of making a free ally market and principles of free trade enduring, otherwise one of the fundamental and underlying concepts of the game is negated.

14. Its way past christmas and many of them are in osw

15. We love you YAFI!

16. Seems like a lot of peeps have changed banners back now to 'Do not hire allies' or variants of it :-(

17. The only way the ally market will be freed is we collectively make it free.

If everyone stopped checking owners banners and bought the allies they wanted based on stats price and activity there would soon be too many targets for a farming threat to be credible. If you want the ally market to be free just buy who you want and let the hoarders embark on an osw against the whole of kaw.

18. Do it to it Yafi...you have my full support!

19. HURRAY YAFI!

 ANY ZAFTIES OPEN FOR UNLOADSOR ARE ALL ZAFTIES SELF-PINNING

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.