YAFI's Christmas Present to Kaw -- Freeing the Allies Market

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *_AppleSeeDs_ (01), Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. And yes I do hire from anyone, regardless of banners. My wall is testiment to that. Wow your a smartass lol

2. I know. Thank you. Dont try to ruin my good points if you agree with them

3. Should be in Best Of. An actual community kaw event that stuck in place. lol

4. This is like so last year jeez

5. Is the event still running? if so can i join?

6. wow... i really thought you guys were doing something good... until u start an osw over an allie hire....... wow

7. Wow, can't believe the number of dumb forumers who are too dumb to read properly.

I'm quoting this post from 25th Dec 2013

8. Try getting your facts right. ;)

9. Stuff your stupid rules idiots

10. Hypocrites can't even stick to your own rules!!!who u lot think you are kaw police...bunch of cockroaches

11. C o c k roaches more like

12. i do know the facts lol do u? maybe u should read ur own clannies walls. i see multiple complaints from allie hire hits gimme a break

13. better run and erase them real quick now before e1 sees lol

14. 1. Funding/helping YAFI's enemies is different

2. Ignored and deleted our warning post showed disrespect

3. By deleting their walls quickly (both Yoshi and Richard-) to cover the dramas? When we found out? Anyway we managed to SS.

4. Yoshi could reply Richard right after receiving wall post while Yoshi ignored and deleted our post till receive

5. It's funny why Yoshi needed to apology Richard since Richard's banner/his post on Yoshi's wall didn't state he is in any OsW? He just said "a head up would be nice"

Have a good day!

15. sounds like a zaftie behind this to me lol by assuming you are only making an ass out of yourself this time. he also explained on wall as well, maybe you should get off your high horse.

16. and hire was random btw. u decided to hit unknowingly. show me ss otherwise. if you have proof of funding convos lets see it.

17. and why would we have any reason to fund an allie hire right after an osw? we tryna relax. but kinda wierd u guys wanna start with us right after zaft osw. ok. really? if we wanted to strip someone we would do it ourselves

18. wow the truth must hurt lol 100 inc in seconds haha

19. Lol seem u didn't even know the story too check again you might understand what I said

We granted CF YB while UC vs Zaft. If we wanted to join or find osw we would do it long ago

Yoshi only contacted us after receiving Inc btw. He could deleted and ignored our post while apology to Richard-? If u wana Ss u can ask Jim to whassap me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.