YAFI's Christmas Present to Kaw -- Freeing the Allies Market

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *_AppleSeeDs_ (01), Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Have fun farming people that can't stand up to you then bragging in forums 

2. Wow they must have farmed your main badly. Well well, you probably deserved it.

3. Maybe if people played this game how it was originally intended they would be able to stand up. Stick that in your juice box and suck it.

This has been so much fun Yafi. Gotta love the noob rage.

4. Thats original a statless alt with a big mouth........oh wait no its not.

5. That's original, a bunch of EB fairies who've never pvped in their kaw career blowing a pvp alliance in forums. Get off yafis dick

6. So ur saying... when YAFI fought big alliances like ZAFT, AAH, OS and etc ...they were the saviors and good ppl and now that they war others , they are bullies?.. spot on Lolz

7. No I wasn't commenting on Yafis past wars, has nothing to do with that, I was commenting on a clan making a thread about farming people with no ally hire policies but only targeting people that can't stand up to them bc they don't have numbers on their side. The pointing I'm making is there are tons of players in clans that can stand up to up to Yafi that have strict no hire policies, why not target them? I'm failing to see where my logic is flawed in this, please do tell me 

8. You need to keep your allies in war. I agree with part of it, but in any war kind of war allies should be able to be not for sale

9. Ya I'm not questioning their cause, I like the idea of farming ally natzis..it's when you declare for a cause then are selective in your targets and avoid the ones that are the epitome of what your against bc they have back up, that's when it becomes shallow in my opinion

10. Support!!! Hate those people who have said banner of allies not for sale but will go buy your allies

11. So who are the tons of players? :roll:
    List at least 20 of them ;)

12. Bomanator was ally LB 10
    You may check with him, that we have attacked him before when he was at that position. He was kind and friendly enough to change it.

Now, please tell us your main, and reset it. Thanks. :lol:

13. Reset! Reset! Reset! :lol:

14. We found your main. Not that tricky statless alt. Sad you have to complain on two accounts. One isnt enuf.

15. Almost Christmas........we should pull a USA move and extend lol.

16. My allies are not for sale and I will not be bullied! I will personally farm all of yafi if I must starting with jj!!!!!!

17. @Bella! I just hired your two allies And now what?

18. I hope you got a receipt...

19. The thing about statless alts. They usually talk irresponsibly without proof and without sufficient information.

And when pointed out, they simply disappear into thin air. :roll:

*shakes head*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.