YAFI's Christmas Present to Kaw -- Freeing the Allies Market

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *_AppleSeeDs_ (01), Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. exactly, how is he helping fund strips when he is apologizing to who he bought off because they are getting farmed by u? yet you guys insist on creating probs

2. and yes ima bring it to all of kaw in forums so the truth is heard. get mad all you want. ur member f-ed up

3. the zaft comment was half joking in a drunk state btw lol u guys fought well and much respect :)

4. One good reason to continue: One of your members talk rot on many of our walls showing great dis-respect.

Guess who? ;) ;)

YAFI has a lot of friends, both KaW and RL in Resilience. Of course if this could be settle amicably, it would be good. Someone at your side just had to piss everyone off to escalate it. It must have been done on purpose, but we certainly welcome it.

Happy warring.

5. the escalation came from u guys how u even say different? lmao but no worries i dont represent anyone but myself

u too happy warring mate :)
    :D :D :D

6. How about freeing the alliemarket now the Big osw is done ? It need it more than ever now that the Big alliehoggers cant hide under the "dont hire my allies im in osw" tag

7. I'm all for continuing!I say keep it going Yafi! ️

8. No no it wasn't your member to start walling people to join the OSW (up to the extent of calling others cowards), including members outside of clan :lol:

No, that wasn't called escalation by you guys. Definitely not. :lol:

Continue denying. It really works. Everyone believes you.
    Really, I swear! We believe you guys weren't planning to escalate this at all! :D :D

9. There is a reason why it is called Christmas Present, for Christ's sake.

10. Support  we have to be in that clan to be a part though? I don't want to leave my home clan due to wars, but want to be a part

11. Just spitballing here but then dont Call it a Christmas present ! Just free the alliemarket

12. wait... lol so its ok for you guys to bring in multiple clans on one guy but its not ok for us to back our family in one clan? lol thats makes sense, whos in denial? :roll: :lol:

13. Why is this in AT? 

14. Res clan please choose another spokesman ! This dukeofhazard guy is making look your clan and alliance ridiculous! You deserve better

15. Wait... Yafi at war with UC?

16. Can some one plz wall me name of clans tacking part in this

17. UC is not at war with Yafi, duke is not the spokesperson

18. Are you? I recall the question was asked in the past.

19. I recall in the past I posted I am resilience council and on UC council. Duke is not council for either.
    Issue discussion going on currently as any other problem is kaw. There is no osw. Another council member is handling currently.
    Thanks! Kaw on people

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.