YAFI's Christmas Present to Kaw -- Freeing the Allies Market

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *_AppleSeeDs_ (01), Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So is this still going on? Saw a few banners with AMAZING allies haha

2. Why bump? Lol

though is the campaign still going on?

3. Its not. Yafi abandoned it and the osw is over and allies still aren't for sale

4. Merry Christmas still?

5. Tiny Tim still can't afford an ally and Scrouge is still mising

6. No support!!! this is an act of online bullying, I suggest you guys grow some balls instead of being wannabe gangsters - My opinion and it won't change ️

7. It's a shame this was only over Christmas. As far as I can see, the lb back to hoarding allies again. Was a good couple weeks while it lasted, but nothing has changed :-(

8. If yall want change then ignore the damn banners and hire the allies anywayz. If u get hit for it, unload on the mother effer

9. I wish a ninja would attack me for giving him gold.

10. says the spy with junk allies lol

11. What does my build or allies have to do with anything Ive said here? dont be an idiot in forums, its an embarrassment to your clan.

12. Lmao you have no value in allies so would not be shopping allies from the lb. When lb allies are not in your range then this doesn't effect you.

13. But the spy with the allies is right. Like we said before 1 clan can only do as much. We started the campaign. It's up to kaw community to continu it. We can go politely ask the people to change their banners which most do but if the rest of kaw just accepts the facts that allies aren't for sale in the end it will only benefit YAFI. We don't hear any YAFIANS complaining they can't buy allies or they get taxed for it. We just buy the allies. If all do this then people can have banners all they want. It's that simple..

14. Do u know what i have banked? Do think that lbers are the only hoarders? no and no. Think before u write...

15. This in not about what you have banked. It's about allies. You can be a keyboard tough guy all you want as long as it's relevant. Your comment isn't.

16. You can be a keyboard dummy all you like, and I'd still be right. If players wanna free the market they gotta hire the allies themselves and not rely on yafi to hit for them.

17. lol I was with YAFI for this 'event'. I did participate. So that point is invalid. I was in the clan from the first day lol

18. "Was" "Did" "yafi" "Event". Do it now, after the event, without yafi's help, is my point. Thank you validating it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.