YA__JUDGMENT__FI

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TheLastOneAlive, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Support to my many friends within this new clan I wish you the best of times playing this game the way you all love.

2. Lmao!  Awesome fail by the the franke-tool. Lol! 

I love you Pedzy! 

3.  Well I ride the short bus 

4. Whet tha **** English grãmmer hes tu doo enithen with dis tred

5. Respect to my YAFI brethren . It was a pleasure warring naked with you . See you Later as I now have to move it move it 

6. It's been a while since I've seen a lot of your names.. Reminds me of the good ole' days 

7. Respect to my friends there1 clan v many is just how they like it.1 clan 10 clans doesn't matter they will not stop even when nakedJust the way it should be playedAlthough a bunch of naked blokes all together is nasty

8. Thanks for the support NudeNut. And this is not the first time we kick this way lol.

9. I tried reading this thread and maybe I failed basic comprehension?
    This thread is about a merger of two clans that were already merged?
    whats the news?
    yafi has been boasting that they are a force to be reckoned with. Honestly I can not recall a war where yafi proved superior. Judgement either.
    Yafi is a known alt clan. It does not take much of a hero to hide behind a spy/hansel. This is well known. judgement is the same as yafi. alts.
    Zaft war?
    No matter what the outcome, yafi will never be on par with zaft.

10.  sounds like a butthurt victim 

11. LOL SO many noobs here all use alt to post. Sorry noob no one will believe what u say ( same as me also noob ) hahahaha. Next post pls use main u damn ass LoL

12. @3r43...
    Am I a spy? No
    Am I an hansel? No
    Am I an alt? No
    Do I need to hide to post on forum? No
    So, please talk about things you know and refrain from posting noobs and useless comments here.
    Happy kawing to all of you, enemies and opponents included and I take this opportunity to thank them for the fun they are giving us.

13. Cambji - you're welcome . Now unblock do we can joke n hit 

14. With the recent events i had to bump this for laughs

15. Of course a Statless alt had to bump this.

16. Owned by iprophet

17. :roll:

18. That's why we are farming iProphet and cronies ;)