YA__JUDGMENT__FI

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TheLastOneAlive, Aug 20, 2012.

1. You forgot BH/Kreuz vs Reselience/RCA

2. Im drunk. Sorry.

3. English isn't my first language either  I was raised speaking german. I can still form proper sentences with little to no spelling errors. I make sure I know a language well enough before I go out and speak it or type it. I don't want to make a fool of myself in public.

The section of my post where I talked about dyslexia and other reading/writing disabilities came off completely wrong. I meant it as a harmless warning to those with disabilities. I have nothing against people with them, infact I know many people with disabilities including a few member of my family.

I also have equal respect, in some way, for both sides of this war. My post was simply a comment on the spelling and grammar of some posts.

4. Frank - when in a hole, stop digging 

5. Lol at this thread

6. Good for u Frankie and ur so called perfect English!  still an idiot! 
    u worry about grammar when u have no consideration for people with disability... There is no justification for ur dumb post. Stick ur head in the sand and stay there till people forget ur name and ur post 
    I think I'll take my leave now as well as I'm completely off topic.lol 

7. Snr - That depends on the hole now doesn't it? 

8. RiP - Did you not read my last post? Or are you choosing to ignore the middle of it?

Or maybe you can't read it...

Read it again.

9. Pedzy posts in forums .

Support
    YA__JUDGMENT__FI

10. RIP?! And why are u replying to someone who has not replied to anything about ur post?!? Lol. Ur an even bigger idiot that I initially thought. 
    Here is a advice to u my noob friend: next time focus on the content of ur text and not so much on the spelling. People might just take u abit more seriously. 
    Ok I'm really gone stop posting now but this guys is killing me with laughter. 

11. Oh crap lol I read your name as his  My bad. I do think about my posts, the only think that came off as negative was my post on dyslexia. It wasn't meant to be taken the way you took it. I've explained that. My post was a simple post about spelling, that is all.

12. I've come here to save frank's ass...sounds like he is doing awful on this thread...

Btw Support

13.  Lmao I'm ******* up on this one. I just keep adding mistakes. I can't get back on track lol :lol:

I'm not useually this bad at posting, I'm actually a decent forumer, in my opinion. I'm not a noob :lol: deffinitly not a noob  Infact it's a valid guess to say that I've been playing longer than you.

I'm just off my game. Don't know why.

14. Useusally?! Definitly?! Lol
    A decent forumer...that is definitely in ur opinion bro and not the rest of us. 

15. Sorry, but I've never ever seen you on forums... Frank is a good forumer, I don't know what the hell is wrong with him today. Did you sleep again? :| that usually messes you up... ;)

16. I haven't been sleeping much lol...I'm pretty sure that's it.

17. Kaw lover ur absolutely right bro I never post on forum as i suffer from dyslexia and English isn't my first language...
    I'm just another kaw lover like urself that happens to voice his opinion to a so called decent forumer that tries to put off 100 or maybe 1000 of other player just like myself from posting because they don't live up to the high expectation of our English teacher forumer here.
    On that note my apologies to ya-judgement-fi for taking ur post completely off topic.
    Respect to u guys and good luck with the new ventures 

18. lol Perdy np thanks for the support !!!!

19. Well, I definitely couldn't tell that English isn't your main language...you're good in my book 