YA__JUDGMENT__FI

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TheLastOneAlive, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Ooh lion and bacon are quick ones!

2. It sure looks like iProphet is crying to the whole KaW that we are bullying, AFTER we start farming him :lol:

Go on, iProphet, cry more :lol:
    We love your cries, and we sure love bullying you :lol:

3. Support... I have mad ass respect for this clan. Do what u do YAFI 

4. I have no respect for a clan that suprise strip 43 tril off a guy who did not even know he was in an of system war with you ask for it.

Visit my news with your little fellows. I will bring you much trouble. Because YOU ASK FOR IT now. Meow

5. Good answer barney why'd you strip cratnas or black plague? Lemme guess they bullies too lol

6. I wanta see the same post from Allison with 40 billion in allies

7. Oops trillion

8. Lol apple my news feed is always full be it yafi or my many other fans trust i dot even notice your hits hell I'm probably full now,

I kaw for this ****

However all those innocents yafi bullies don't and now you shall be judged

9. Yawns, clearly you weren't able to read that I mentioned we strip to start a war too. Also, you didn't know the reasons for us wanting to war. That guy knew why.

Yes, definitely it was painful for the guy, but it is clear you are purposely bringing it up and repeating it to bring repeated pain to the person involved.

Such actions by you could only mean 2 things
    1) You are trying to bring that guy, who you claimed don't want to war, to war again, or
    2) You are trying your best to inflict emotional pain on the guy repeatedly.
    Evil person, aren't you? :roll: :roll: :roll:

10. Yeah, cry more :lol:

11. iProphet, for black plague, the reasons were clear, and everyone knows. I'm surprised your information sources did not tell you :lol:

As for Cratnas, I have already told you how dumb you were according to your reasons ;)
    And you have conveniently avoided it again.
    1) If Cratnas was you, it isn't bullying.
    2) If it was your master plan all along, then it could hardly be bullying too
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Self contradictory statements, aren't you? :lol: :lol:

12. iProphet just needs attention. He puts himself in the center of clans so people notice him.

13. I was away on a business trip, but who YAFI strips, we don't need to give reason. When we strip, well we don't need to say too!

14. One of the traits of a megalomaniac :lol:

15. You are wrong appleseeds on both accounts.
    My kingdom is built for survival. My kingdom is built for earning. My kingdom is built for war.
    I call you to war .

16. See how anything i say this semi retired fool shows up? Lol

Let me cry more I've never seen yafi so worked up in forums and you call it crying you really don't get that i kaw for this ****.

Ya know how everyone calls those that hide behind alts weak stop hiding behind alts yafi, your juicy mains look fun to play with. Funny where all they show up at.

But hey you said it best - i don't know jack

But boy do you talk a lot to me to - i must be doing something right to have y'all all worked up i know i know i you're not ;)

17. Hey Ali

Mind you i dnot know anything of yafi as they have stated

But if ya want some targets i have a huge list of feeder banks just your size

Next on the list of- _psily_

Yw

18. Hey, you are good entertainment! Of course I have to use you for entertainment since you are the KaW clown! :lol:

You never seen YAFI worked up in forums? That's definitely untrue. Everyone in KaW knows I get active in forums during OSWs. Not only that, checking back past histories of war threads tells me that many of YAFI members post a long during OSWs. Check with all the clans we warred. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Or find me a OSW War thread where no other YAFI came on to talk at all. I have said before we don't control our members in forums, apart from being respectable. That policy still stands. ;)

You are sure worked up. First time I see someone crying about bullying so consistently after we finished farming you and continued to your clan like I said we would :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Sure, cry more bro. :lol:

I have been stating we are looking for OSW for quite a period of time, and we will war for any reason. Thanks for giving us the reason :lol: :lol: :lol: Your clan mates definitely love this war I know, because you have been asking for it and they support you ;)

Continue entertaining us :lol:

19. Hey, will be listing banks that strip Cratnas soon? :lol:
    I know you track allies ;) That were lots of allies that weren't on Cratnas profile page, and I know you have the heavenly ability to track those allies ;)

20. Business calls, will check back on your entertaining posts when time permits again. :lol: