YA__JUDGMENT__FI

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TheLastOneAlive, Aug 20, 2012.

1. running out of friends aye
    What happened to the badass "influence"...
    Too busy scattering and running  so who ya gonna sell out next huh? U already did regulators, you sold out RCA with that ss of pm with Res1 .... Lets see if you got anymore friends in KaW? Oh by the way, how's the business in the desert?

2. @ red-Karachi. You call me out? Just reading your posts. All i can see is you as yafi bum licker. Yuk. I can smell the stink of you from all the way here. Run along. Run away stinky.

3. Alison, your just a tedious lil troll...how bout you run along..

4. Alison is built for war! Oh wait i cant hit her. Wish you had some juicy allies.

5. Seen on a banner:
    "157 vs 28 who are the real bullies u YAFI idiots?"

And our answer? You Ask For IT :lol:

6. I always tot yafi accept HLBC, but OP doesn't seem to be

7. Phen0m 3/3/13 atk p
    Phen0m 7/2/11 steal np

8. Phen0m 17/17/11 steal np
    Appleseeds 14/17/0 atk np

I can hit well enough

9. *faps furiously*

10. Poor -Alison-trolling around to seek attention! So pathetic. U should join Ipoophet as it is obvious you will perfectly fit with him muhahahaha

11. Buttlover. 5/5/6 atk np
    Buttlover 3/3 steal p

You are pathetic.

12. Looks like I hit a nerve! Alison the little parrot brainless attention sicker midget farmer.

13. Buttlover 12/12/4 atk np

See the pattern emerging noob?

Also you running out of pots

14. You seriously believe I care midget -Alison-! Please go on and waist your time and energy on me! It is hilarious to see the big forum troller loosing her nerves. You should better go out and find a dwarf who will take care of you 

15. Sure. Judging by your posts, it seems you're the only one losing their nerve. Oh, and of course your pots.

16. Hey midget! I am up and potless! Please give me more! And keep on posting so you will give me more opportunities to show all what a desperate little clown you are!

17. Butthurt 10/10/0 atk np
    Spy dtw.
    You a very slow learner. Maybe send someone a little bigger who not so butthurt. Excuse the pun.

18. Look at my account midget only a butt hurted noob like you will waist your troops on me. Learning what btw? You instead should learn to stop seeking attention all around. I remember seeing you whining many times on wc before. To be honest I did not understood why some people were farming you non stop. Now I understand ... You just are the midget drama Queen

19. No. You are wrong

I am the midget drama noob queen.

Buttliver 10/10/0 atk np