YA__JUDGMENT__FI

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TheLastOneAlive, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Alison proves yet again what a chump she is. Run along and play with your Barbie dolls alison.,

2. That's ok. You can call me chump and ill call your clanmates farm. Sound ok to you? Keep yourself hidden behind your barcodes. That'll keep you safe gbh.

3. Everyone knows your perm farms last about 3 day, until someone else 'offends' you.
    And I'm not hiding, I'm right here chump

4. Why bother and waste time on her? Don't feed her the attention she desperately seeks.

5. 3 days is generous at best. My attention span not that long. You flatter me.

Whiskeyjack 16/17/2 atk np

6. Alison has arrogance to be doing this on the YAFI thread xD

7. Ruzty. You old pwar noob. Is that how you grew your kingdom? A pwar leach? Your kind should have long retired by now.

8. Yawn....

Aren't you that crybaby that had issues with kotfe? And then you visited our clan for about a month? I thought we were very kind to you.

Why are you even on this thread? Let me guess. Your another iprof alt? You remind me of that Austin Powers song- Daddy didn't live me.

Go away you crazy stalker girl. Find some daddy attention elsewhere.

9. Whiskyjack 8/8/2 atk np
    Whiskyjack 5/78 steal np

Speak to buttstinker. He can explain how this works.

I have no affiliation with iprophet. He would sell me out quicker than he would sell you out. Save that old chestnut. It's tired

10. Hahahaha calm down...wow damn you're pathetic

11. Bump 

12. Hummmm the nasty -Alison- crying baby midget still around trolling on forums. You can not refrain ah? Well, I guess you are in need of attention.... You got mine in any case cause I really like making fun of the desperate clown you are I am open and potless so please give me some hugs

13. You're all better off ignoring Alison, she likes to comment on things just to irritate people so she gets attention, and with her current size, it's not even worth the waste of troops to plunder ratio for slapping her around

14. RogueEgl 14/14/10 atk p

You just got slapped around

15. Saw the hits in my newsfeed, waiting for attempt at insults including the words twit, noob, pathetic, nimwit and or a forum thread telling a story about how she's going to permafarm me

16. And you such a fail.

[​IMG]

17. Don't ever speak about me rogueEgl. Or I will slap you round for a very long time. Your wall of cheap threats embarrassing.