why kaw grow soft!?!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by kaw_admin, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Lets not forget 50 members of NA all max xtal!! Can't believe we only managed to get 4-6b .........



New Age

2. I know I have ss of your fail strip on me. Taken as soon as you started hiring and an ss every few seconds as I banked on my alts allies to prove y'all were to slow. But u didn't bank on allies. I banked in pots supposedly. And then want us to believe that you potted 2t before anyone stole from you. But u stayed open and didn't pin. Playing dead you will say. So there is no way u banked 2t in pots that fast lol. Not even if u double timed it and put it all into bronze. No way u could have done it so fast lol. Before u took 3 steals.

Sounds likely. Armpit-of-china aka flash gordan

3. On page 4 of this thread I was nice enough to post strip/steal mechanics % lost per steal etc... I also did a little number play to give you a bare minimum idea of reality.

4. Yes j-à-c, thanks 

tbh My math skill is not the best but u did explain very good 

5. I'm glad it could shed a little light on the finer points of oswarfare and what it takes to successfully get the job done. Hell, who knows maybe there is a possibility that someone learned about strip mechanics, sadly I think that info is gonna die with a handful of kaws best...

6. Haha we know strip mechanics and so does ProFail. Army is lying to use it as propaganda to trick those who don't know anything about strip mechanics. But he isn't very good at lying as you can obviously tell :lol:

ProFail.... Keep failing 

--Akira--
    New Age

7. Indeed I do know or have a good idea of what clans know of this magical mystery thing known to so few as mechanics. And NA is one I count amongst the rare few that live with this difficult information.

8. Armpit-of-china, we all know that you're lying... Almost the whole clan max xtaled on you

9. Wow ? Mickey is alive??? I thought mickey retire from kaw. Didnt realise got so many acc to sell... Still selling alt acc? So Mickey has been doing eb outside clan? Is Mickey coming back to war? Yaya some of u r main in NA but Most of them are alts...

10. Beside max xtal.. At least 15 - 20 of our members had unholy aura on.  but we only managed to take 4 - 6 bil.. 

Anyway most importantly have fun in KAW.. You love your upgrade and new build.. We love the strip.. That's enough 

Glad that everybody are happy in war. Not an easy feat to please both side 

I am truly astonished that you don't know we are mostly main and not alt here at New Age. 

No more post from me.

11. Silly sanji. I did retireand sold my account. Like I previously said I advised armpit-of-china as soon as the war started that the account was listed in the store to be sold. Lol y'all are just stuck on that fact because u have nothing else to talk about. U haven't stripped anyone of anything worth mentioning. So u harp on the fact that u caught me in my final days before the account sold. Congratulations. But to continually chestbump each other over something that had nothing to do with ur clan is another thing. Silly sanji.

Long story short tho.  mechanics are better than no mechanics. All other apps on app store suck. Trust me I tried nearly all of them to replace my KaW addiction.

So yes. I'm back bitches

12. haha Mickey I'm glad that u r back. :D
    I'm strongly agree that App store doesnt have much interesting apps other den KAW...
    Mad ! u talk !!! i thought u are an alt's that lying dead, That's why i stop clicking your name anymore... Just like Hardcore is not moving anywhere :roll:
    Ok whatever Happy Kaw-ing . bring the kaw back to life ;)
    I'm glad that my post bring Tuah_xi attention to me ~ :lol:

13. Sanj sounds like one of those noobs that always lose conversations but must always have the last word, even if it makes him look stupid.

14. IllI-WHO_WAS_PHONE-IllI sound like a person who are alway so emo, being negative to everything... Nothign seem nice to you except bad omen. hope you enjoying being negative, Do all NA same like u to be so negative ? :lol: I think mickey & Twicc are positive in most the post.

15. There you go again. My post wasn't negative in any way. You just want to say something for the sake of saying something.
    Can't tell if you really are trying to be intimidating, or you just want to prove my point further. Either way, good luck with that.

16. Support:) top LB clan only have strong member;) what you need is team work:) that's why you win them;)

17. <a href="http://s1178.photobucket.com/albums/x371/Kingdoms_At_War/?action=view

18. Flawless you say most of your clan max xstal ? Only your clan ? 
    Nvm talking with u guy is senseless . Happy warring . I'm here waiting for my last upgrade .

 strip me baby 1 more X
     remember pls strip me 550bill just right any extra will be great full .

®

19. Wooohooo finally some action in forum 

And tbh never seen so bad trash talk
     ®fake u need a little better training in trash talk and try to fool Kaw community with fake draining 2-4b out of 2,4T 
    Not even my old grandma  would try so bad lies

But one thing u only do good is pinn me 