why kaw grow soft!?!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by kaw_admin, Nov 8, 2012.

1. One big cheers  to whole of kaw, soon I might come after u especially if u are pure EB player, feedup ATA ruin a perfect pvp game make it soft, tbh after we fight protake I love to clean for example Thrive out of its gold and allies 

2. Lol Taylorthegreat I don't see the scary part were u go In to help protake against much smaller clan u only make u look like a big fat donkey, who don't dare to go alone if protake was the smaller clan lol
    After this osw I challenge u 1vs 1 cos it will for sure put u as my perm farm forever !!!!!

But hey welcome to join ®donkeys against a small clan... Whoohooooh oh no another big noob join them hahaha
    Check this donkeys wins and looses he only been eb player 

Some players really must be donkeys who really don't understand things... Pls I hope more EB players join the donkeys clan...

But Taylorthegreat u willbe my personal farm

3. Seems like our thread is taking off in the trash talks direction now, lmao

Ok lets see about the profake professional fails in this strip war..

1- Profake at the onset of this osw until now had never made any decent strip so far..That big of a clan should have been on the offensive..But they are clueless as to how to use their builds that is so they are on a defensive stance only hoping to catch our strips.
    2- Any funds they manage to get goes all to individual upgrades..
    3- They love talking in their walls with trash, thinking it will compensate their lack of any war strategies and coordination.
    4- Their Leader proposed a cf and while under negotiation, one of their clueless member we stripped post in his wall "Protake will never Cf" ..I really lol'd when i saw the butthurt noob wall post. We stripped him daily just for the lols.
    5- Sanji, the most vocal player of profake logs-in and post forum several times before hitting anyone from our side. Lmao..
    6- Army who got stripped is still fooling himself he only lost 4-6 bil after a 12 hrs open.
    7- AL, who is the root cause of this osw, still throws insults and too proud even though most of his mates are being systematically drained with pots and allies. We do not hit him much as he does not have anything to lose. Let his mates suffer for his Big Mouth.

Lets keep the war going boys.. Happy Kawing everyone..

Welcome to the War taylorthegreat..Give the profake members a little lesson in war.

New Age

4. Scouty i believe u guy's don't respect the war & clan at all... You want barcode AL to apology yet u calling Protake as Profake ? Did u see anyone in Protake calling NA = Nerd Age/Noob Age ? You all also trash talk saying wanan stop unless AL apology yet you disrespect the clan name ... Oh ya I'm full troop now, Oh ya you doesn't taste like a gd meat, when your top 30 hansel all dtw den someone will look for u ... Don't worry u caught our attention long ago, won't forget u scouty... try harder ;)

5. Sanji, look at happy's banner