why kaw grow soft!?!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by kaw_admin, Nov 8, 2012.

1. lISIIHllAllUIINll :lol: I'm not a hardcore gamer on kaw... call me Newbie also can ... :lol:
    Why are you being so childish to call other's noobs when you are once of them too... :lol:

2. Lol just look at the clan your in...

3. Lol just look at the clan your in...

4. lISIIHllAllUIINll : there is nothing wrong with the clan... I respect the people inside the clan :)
    Clan is just a name, but the member ... :lol: U won't understand... topic is off ! Sorry !
    Happy Kaw-ing ! Party Night ! Cheers~

5. Smh so many eb noobies

6. More like whats right about the clan

7. Protake was supposedly an almost dying clan when it fought CR (and allies) a year or so ago. However, reality is they are a clan of fighters, many who came out of semi-retirement to fight back. Many at the time were stripped and went spy. But three or so months later, it was a leader in CR who eventually tore down his build to stop the war. So I put near zero possibility of Protake backing down.

For the record, I don't hate NA - obviously they aren't on my list of favorites either. But having fought them twice, I have a respect for New Age as an old school clan that doesn't care about size or rankings. Another clan with extremely low chance of backing down.

Doesn't make much sense to me for two old school war clans to fight each other - the net effect is that they weaken each other while most of kaw grows bigger and stronger.

So I sincerely hope both clans can find some middle ground to end what is likely a pointless war. I could give you a short list of those I do hate, if finding a common enemy would help...lol.

Iron

8. Nice of you to compliment both clans on our persistence, iron, i can appreciate that.

But allow me to remind you and forums, this isn't a pointless aimless struggle between two old school clans. All this started because NA's anti-Eb campaign and the frankly butthurt Protake was the first to get pissy about a few hits.

So this is not pointless. This is NA's way of fighting back against the whole concept of Eb noobs and that generation, but by fighting the 3/4 Eb 1/4 war clan Profake. IMO this is only the beginning and we ain't stopping.

9. Twicc...

You indeed are crazy!! That we all agree

NA is a tough war clan, and I agree 100% with Twicc what hes saying. Smaller clans can hurt bigger clans if they know how to. Osw's have many tactics.

This war... Will be a long one, because Pro Take is a tough one too.

Much respect to both tought OSW war clans

10. @iron always nice to c some familiar names posting here , hw r u iron ! lolz

@twicc mayb you are gona repeat JP feat soon muahahahha

@lISIIHllAllUIINll who are u btw ? NA fans ? NA bootlicker? NA wannabes ? u are one empty vessel ...LMAO

btw wonder when NA gona get all their mains here , sick of playing with alts ... all their mains hiding all over KAW muaahahhaha

11.  Dear  their main is EB noobs hero and their alt is OSW war hero you don't know ? That y they only return few hit when they log on 

͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ Strip me baby 1 more X  I only need 550bill to HLBC thank

® Leader 

12. Alts?! Lol these are our main accounts. We aren't hiding. Here we are. Come at us.

New Age

13. China so good to see u here. So we can clarify that "sold acct to exit war" bull.

Told you on day 1 I was selling the account and already had it listed in the store. And to not be surprised when one day soon it had a new owner. Call me a liar and say we didn't have that convo in pm. Please lie and say that didn't happen.

Just so happened a war broke out with u pansies while I was waiting on account to sell. U really think weak ass protake made me sell my big acctpfffft get real lolz. KaW growing soft based on decisions made by the ata developers and their choice of bad mechanics and bad business practices led me to sell.

But still after i sell account u knew I was planning to sell u kept hitting the new owner. No honor lol. Pretty pathetic.

Anyways just had to clarify that situation for forums before your blathering lies get too out of hand

~Mick~ LEADER OF ®FAKE

14.  Kiki I was wonder how many xstal u use on me at 7:12 Sweden time ? And pm me saying omg army u been strip .

®

15. Ops spell name wrong that post was for ikko ikki .

®

16. Ops again must get the time right 7:12pm Sweden time 

®

17. Lol army still butthurt over his strip I see. Here blathering more nonsense

18. I ran out of xtals. I should buy more. L

19. yep butthurt over 4-6bill  crying ATM thank you NA 

®

20. Lol china even if u banked and upgraded as u got stolen from there is no way u lost 4-6b. U would have had to pin urself to stop the steals from coming in. No matter what u couldn't have banked in pots or upgraded quick enough to only get stolen 3 times. It's impossible. U didn't pin or upgrade for hours. So u want forums to believe that you somehow miraculously potted all 2.4t u were stripped before the strippers could get 3 steals on you. Then you later unbanked the gold and decided to spend it on upgrades instead of strip back? And just lost 25% of all of that and all you pots for what? Why did you pot and not upgrade? To play games? No I think not. I think you got stripped and came on and upgraded with what you had left. And then come here too proud to admit you got stripped and lost some.

Surely if u caught such a large strip and planned on using it as a propaganda piece for your squad u took ss of it as it happened so you could all laugh at it? Surely you tooks ss right?

Ss or shut the **** up lolz