why kaw grow soft!?!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by kaw_admin, Nov 8, 2012.

1. :roll: Twicc :roll: still wondering where the hell :?: army-of-china 2.3T gold :?: went to... :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. All gold It went to me  I had all my accounts stealing Armyofchina  and u dident even found my bank alts cos the news were flooded like crazy lol 

3. Btw welcome to forum  been missing u as u only write on your own walls 

4. My mistake "'2.4T Gold "" :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Nice Try Twicc :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Busy in RL, What to do ... Trying to find time to login n check on my news...
    Send my reguards to Tuah_xi Btw... Hope he sdp doing well :lol:
    Ask him don't stop using his Alts to farm Me...
    Too Many of his Alt's Been spotted ... Cant stop laughing ... :lol: :lol: :lol:
    You guys really think that you all are winning huh ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. Who said winning? Our goal only take down your ego cos u attacked us lol 

6. And yeah rl sucks with much work 

7. Finally, a profake came out from their cave and talk.. Great coma back Army_of_China.. :lol:

You can believed what you want Army..But from more than 5k sdp down to Zero during the stripped.. :lol: Must have hurt to refill that aint it?

@sanji- so the best you can be proud of after 4 weeks is u manage to burn pots of one NA.. :lol: That must be a great feat and accomplishment already! :lol: You are joking right?

How about you get your **** together..You individually upgrade and fight individually leaving your stripped members to fend off for themselves.. Great leadership there.. :lol:

New Age

8. oOo scout get ur fig right pls is 3.5k sdp thank . 
    ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ Strip me baby 1 more X pls my member been asking when is their turn to get strip and can upgrade

®Leader

9. I think u must thank us Army-of-china to activate your members from stop playing Smurf village and start play kaw again,
    from what I heard -protake- was a dying clan before u attacked us lol
    Or we're u not also planning to retire from kaw?
    But u learning its not a walk in the park to fight us. An apology from AL and we will stop 

10. Lol they keep upgrading but their stats aint go up how do they that xD

11. OMG :eek: My Com Hang while I'm writing a Story ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Btw I'm having a hard time sleeping in the night, Checking on NA Clan Member most of the time.
    Noticing something Weird... May i ask ? Is NA Clan a Motel ? Or a 5-Star Hotel ? What i can see is.... :roll: alot of your so call Guests/Members/Alt's Entering & Leaving the NA clan.
    Damn curious, Still got a clan mate sell Account during War ! :lol:
    Stop digging own grave by trash talking. I know you want attention! Now you got it! Cheers :cool:

Btw Na "_Devil_Or_Angel_" which changed her nick & Turn to pure spy Hit my clan "AL" first :x

Most of our Members really enjoying the Upgrades. Truthfully Thanks NA for the Funds.
    We hav already gave up on reasoning with you guys because you guys are too far away from the truth... You can think whatever you like, Please continue funding some of our few Members please.... Some of them are lonely & Crying... Saying NA forgotten about them, They DO need some upgrade too ;) Oh ya... My

Scouty Hi Alt's Speak with me when you ready with your main ;) Nice try creating a Alt's to be your allies, Try creating a diff names instead of the same stripped name, So other's won't notice that... Cheers :D

Twicc you are too strong seriously ! alway dtw for me... I'm too small for you but good meat for my buddy ;) An apology from AL ? :lol: Why not your side Apology to AL & we end the war :)

Don't worry I'm not a Alt's, I like my nick & doesn't have much time to creating So many Alt's to play just like your clan.

12. Well, assuming you did have 3.5k sdp down to 0, so when did you do your upgrade? :lol:

From our cc reporting you went down from 11 to 10 to 8 to 5 before getting to zero, with several unloads and xtals in between. Anyways that's done, you can wait for the next one later.. :lol:

Funny thing a lot of your guys are struggling to get just the bare minimum for max plunder. :lol: How in the hell are they going to upgrade?

13. [​IMG]

14. @sanji, Such bravado coming from a guy who hits twice every 3 days.. :lol:

How about you walk the talk then I would at least give you credit from doing the trash talks.. :lol:

15. :lol: Scouty :lol: Still Wondering there the 2.4tri goes ? Don't avoid the truth... Accept the facts :D
    Alright back to work ! Cheers once in awhile visiting forum is good :) No hard feeling just stating the fact's... Have you ever dream of the 2.4Tri gold goes to pots ? Upgraded ? Wipe out clean ? wipe out half ? wipe out first few Billions perhaps & upgraded + pot's ? I hope you guys still have funds to do the stripping :) Army still have alot of Allies leftover ... Seeya -Out-

16. Oppa is Gangnam style, Gangnam style
    Oppa is Gangnam style, Gangnam style
    Oppa is Gangnam style

Eh- Sexy Lady, Oppa is Gangnam style
    Eh- Sexy Lady oh oh oh oh

Dedicated to ®take 

17. Oh no worries about strip funds sanji, we have another 2.4 tril funds to clean out Army..Just done liquidating the allies we got from him.. :lol:

Keep scratching your heads, hahahaha.. If only you're not full of shits you could have at least track the money trail..Well, what do you expect, you are more concern finishing eb's..Lmao. Don't woryy sanji, you are in the bottom of the strip list.. :lol:

18. :lol: :lol: :lol: I wonder... your clan don't do eb ...? don't think so... it's seem that you guys suddenly xtal alot on eb to get the rewards :lol: Oh yes i love the repeat Button on EB whenever i can just login n unload, So that i can continue on my rl Work :) I guess you still a kid that studying ? Big Boss working on the desk ? or perhaps.... ? :lol: nvm about it ;) Looking forward for the Strip~ ~Please ... Action Speak louder then words ! Do it ! Let's go !
    Btw my friend Monkey Luffy is dead.... can u strip him too ? :lol:
    ah Btw i know where the gold goes... Don't worry.... :lol: :lol: :lol: I just cant stop thinking of u guys reaction when knowing where the gold goes...
    yaya dont strip me please, Who know's My allies will auto reset Someday... ;)
    I Hope rangescout is not your Alt, strip me while i'm unloading troop on Hardcore... :lol:

19. Sanji such a noob