Why Isn't Your Clan Doing EE Wars?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by UnicornPoopCookie, Aug 14, 2013.

1. On top of mith. Estocs Edge is like crack. Once you have it you fiend for it ;)

2. Oh and i work 40-50 hrs a week. And, until a recent argument over a pack of cigarettes(smfh), i had a very hot g.f. so work and social life is no excuse.

3. it would be so much easier for me to participate if I had a KaW clock. I, terribly disorganized and I hate doing time conversions

4. Thats a shame moose. Your stat and equips are great for war.

5. That would be a cool feature moose, an ingame kaw clock or at least real time stamps in cc log aka;
    playerx has been knocked out by playerY 15:34:11

Also spare me the you can't war for 1 hour because you're a working person. I'm a single father of 2 young ones and work 50 hrs a week. You find time to incorporate things into your life it you really want to, especially in this day and age of smart phones lol.

6. If more clans warred, that would mean better Match ups and a better chance of facing a different clan! If there are only 40 clans warring, thts why u always face the same clan every single time!

7. Key criteria being winning most of them.

8. I hate GH and devs still not fix the problem they promised to address. So all GH now all have Mith bought equipment. Woo hoo. Thnx devs for not fixing something you said you would

9. Anyone looking to war wall me. If you do not meet our build requirements I will be happy to give advise. We also have a new clan specific for prepping for war. Anyway if interested in warring at ☢ ₮₳₭₳ ☢ wall me.
    War Prep clan:
    ☢ ₮ø₩ᄐ℟ṡ øƑ ₮₳₭₳ ☢
    Min Requirements
    1.5m static spy def
    2 xtals
    Full pots 200 of each min
    14 mith
    Most important( Full activity from start to finish of War. Ability to follow direction.

10. Many people have said the reason they do not war is "social life" or "girl friend". What are these things you speak of?

11. The point of playing a game is to win lol. Dont give me the whole "no its about having fun" nonsense either. Every one knows winning doubles the fun and losing cuts it in half lol

12. I remember back before pwars...in clan events, the ongoing and upcoming war pages were full. Pwars made that even more so. Now it's like a dusty relic.

And the devs have been trying to bring wars back. They've given all the incentives. But it's a combination of a lot of little things that keeps the average clan preferring to stick to their EBs.

I'd hate for all their work be limited to a select few (~1200). What percent of the kaw population is that? But what else can they do? Or we do?

13. wait you get 3x Ambush for winning or losing war?

14. Nah that was back during 3x ambush. When summer promos go away, EE bonuses will continue to add 25%, 35%, 42% or more. I was just commenting that adding that bonus on top of the promos was mmmm mmmm good.

15. ANYONE LOOKING FOR WAR 1 WALL ME OR JOIN HERE

16. The heavy tax and no reward for using the old system is what killed that off. A dev organised war is nowhere near the same as a fully blown merc war.

17. Support, more clans warring = more fun.
    Nice thread, made me laugh!

- Elite

18. Because EE wars suck. Xstal fest for Devs pockets....

Because they not fun..

Because peeps with stupid build tweeks get away with it.

Because its stacked against new entries.

Because the very idea of spending two hours getting pinned by a guild hansel just makes me want to scream 

And finally...because osw and pvp, stripping and farming are way way way better 

19. hmm most clans try ee one time and lose it, then say well I thank I mite need to get bigger to do this ee's. Losing can down your sprits but if you don't put yourself out there how can you get better at it? Having a good admin team can help boost your confidence, planning ahead helps in ee war things tend to go fast so there's not much time to plan, when your in the mist of chaos so all ways plan ahead. Stay with your plan and way you options and take each loss as a win because you did win! You won experience and knowledge all wile doing your best.

best of luck to all you ee warriors