Why Isn't Your Clan Doing EE Wars?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by UnicornPoopCookie, Aug 14, 2013.

1. They should make clans do at least 1 war per month otherwise the clan loses its charter and is automatically disbanded. That is the only way you will motivate the players of Kingdoms at ebs, take thier ebs away.

2. Support. Uni said it. TRY IT OUT. ITS FUN.

3. Zombie, that is quite the pointless idea. Let people play how they want to and you play your way. Stop trying to impose your "will" on others.

Damn EE "badass" players.

4. Normally we keep ads out of forums. They belong in WC. But I feel strongly that people who want to do EE wars get connected with clans who need more people to do wars.

PandaGeorge saw an ad within these pages and had a great experience during his first two EE wars (1 win and 1 loss).

So if you want to do EE wars or if you need people in your clan to help meet your minimum, please post here and submit your ads.

I ask mods refrain from locking because, ultimately, I think this supports the devs overall intent for these wars. Consider it a special case.

5. But I am doing EE wars!

6.  @Frog - then disregard 

7. Hmmm i actually quite like zombiess idea, but ppl will just roll over and do vp

8. In fact that's what ppl are doing with poor match ups

9. Omg estoc wars sooo fun!!!!
    Omg how much do they cost to be in? 2 xtals per war?! I dont want to do that every day!
    That will add up to a lot of money, money I dont want to spend on this "free" app. I guess ill just keep playing eb's, that kind of suck that the devs would make this feature almost exclusive to paying people. Oh well!

10. Zombie, if that happens, I'll get a clan of pure spies with no gold out to assassinate and scout only. Not steal at all. We'll be dtw constantly and you'll have the most miserable time in EE of anyone ever

11. Unicorn is right - EE wars are awesome! If you haven't tried doing a war, then you are really missing out. It's absolutely my favorite part of KaW.

And if you've never seen what a unicorn poop cookie looks like, here's some that my wife made a couple months ago for a cookie swap:

[​IMG]

So we all know two things now:
    1- EE Wars are totally awesome.
    2- Unicorn Poop Cookies are totally awesome.

'nuff said

12.  Love it.

LOVE.

IT!!!!!!

And "aka pinwheels" nuthin! Pure magic droppings. Keebler elves ain't got nothing on me!!!

13. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

14. I don't ee cause OSW is better :p

15. "Better" is better in context. OSW stunts your growth. It's easy to get into osw. Hard to get out, despite which side you're on. Leaders need to know how to defeat the enemy WHILE giving them an honorable way out. Otherwise everyone suffers.

Yes you can battle for a year and eventually someone will submit. After pure boredom. Both sides are fighting for some principle and one side eventually is pinned, 24/7, no pots. No money. No hope of victory. And yet no intention of giving up.

Meanwhile both are missing the salad days of growth, prospering only by spending their real, hard-earned.

OSW IS better because you can eventually go down in the annals of kaw history, and talk about the old days around a kaw campfire.

But if you're winning, in every respect, why does it take sooooooo long???