Why Isn't Your Clan Doing EE Wars?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by UnicornPoopCookie, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Good thread.

2. Ok. Pro war clans pls wall me for invitation

3. Simple EE is not war as its very controlled by being dictated via the ATA Gestapo.

On the other hand OSW well that's a different story.

4. I kissed my high plunder good bye long time ago, thanks to my towers... But... IT IS WELL WORTH IT! Especially that EE edge will partially restore your plunder and what is left is

TONS OF FU WARRING!!!

IF YOUR CLAN DO NOT WAR... YOU SHOULD CONSIDER IT!!

5. Correction of typo: Tons of fun warring...

6. i have been talking with a clan to start ee wars. Suggested 1 hour wars to start for several reasons. Less money. If getting hammered its less demoralizing to sit through only 1 hour. And easier to get people with 1 hour available. Etc.

So they come out with all 2 hour wars .......

Cant win sometimes. I hooe they bring back some 1 hour wars so we can get more clams involved.

7. I HOPE they bring back some 1 Hour wars so its easier to get some more CLANS involved,

I suggest some of the regular ee clans reach out and help new clans get started.

Sometimes we need to help ourselves.

You cant give everything away you do. But we can make an effort to get new clans a good start.

8. Whoever said too clans will not accept new recruits is wrong, they say they are closed to stop the constant stream of LLC GH and awful builds spamming owners and admins wall, if you have a build good enough to better their own, then you will be given a shot, as a trial member. Unless that clan was invite only before war.

9. It may also be because players have grown into an environment where farming(aka. hits) are bad. So they don't want to sign themselves up for something that is seen as destructive on their kingdom and growth.

It may also be because with the release of T6, many players have large amounts of gold out. They don't want to put it all away and have to take it out two or three hours later. That would be a huge waste. I'm actually surprise we haven't seen sign up numbers drop much.

Don't fret though, season 2 is just around the corner. Players have had a look on how valuable these equipment actually are. I believe many more players will be participate this season now that they know that it's a 'now or never' sort of thing.

I highly encourage clans of all strengths and sizes to do an estoc trial war. Try and remember that it's just a game though. I have seen numerous clans get into arguments over really dumb things.

10. Support.

Good job op! Straight to the point!

I like ur style lol.

11. xJABx raised a very good point about gold. The amount you lose when banking into and put of Bronze bars is a barrier to some.

12. Big support, it's all true

13. So this is why OP is a VK...

14. bump so ma clano owner can read.............good thread by the way its convinced me of something i was considering

15. @ Whomever said banking was a reason for people not to war.

Ask a clannie/ friend if you could borrow (insert $ you have out here) ally. I'm sure someone that's not warring or has an alt would allow you to borrow. Yeah, they lose a bit of money when hiring back but then just see it as an I.O.U. When they need an ally and you're not warring, you just return the favor.

Also, if its not a lot of gold: 5 bil or less.
    Just invest in more pots, you can't go wrong there. That saves your from buying more for the next war.

-KinkyKandi

16. my clan not doing ee-wars, coz our best warriors and ppl who wiling fight left to war clans .... so we haven't enough ppl

17. I face the same clans too. We are constantly changing builds just to try get different matches.

18. Ee wars are fun .. Getting your clan to come with you is hard .. People have been burnt by earlier experience but these wars are not the same there is no down side to wars now .. Yes if you are not towered up that's gonna be harder but If more clans were there warring then it would be less of a disadvantage .... To those thinking of trying do it .. Take the knocks and keep trying its worth it

19. I've just been doing random wc posts for EE wars. Not a "join my clan" ad...but a "why aren't you doing EE wars?!" msg.

Something a little different to balance all the eb ad spam

20. Support. This thread is great!