Weakest clan owner of SOTUW Ever

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Barbie34, Mar 21, 2014.

1. OP, you have no idea how pathetic you sound. Be ashamed to be in Sotuw? I'd be ashamed to be in any way remotely associated with you. Your about 12, I'm guessing? You make a forum thread and say they're pathetic? Look at yourself. Your humiliating yourself. You need to think about what your posting, because at this point, your a serious hippocrite.

2. Support to da max doe

3. So if i disrespect sotuw , would we get an OSW with them ??? ;)

4. Why would you make a thread due to being hit? Sounds kind of wimpy to me.

5. Why did you make a thread after "22" hits? You can't even prove you were hit 22x, I just think your but hurt.

I guess I'll root for Sotuw then.

6. Lol @ "he"

7. Boring. How about ya man up and hit all 3. We don't care. Or get two more of your own people to join in.

8. No one answered my question. We need a good OSW :)

9. Lol dude keep ur thoughts to urself sotuw is a great bunch of ppl and beasts at war, u mad bro?!!

10. I have known SOTUW a very long time and I would be very surprised to see that the owner would hit out for no reason. I would investigate the reason personally.

11. What the **** did you just ******* say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I an top of the LB in all my clans epic battles, and I’ve been involved in numerous strips on hundreds of kingdoms, and I have over 3000 confirmed resets on eb noobs.

I am trained in EE wars and I’m the top plunder earner in the entire game of KAW.

You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******* words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker.

As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across KAW and your time zone is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your kingdom. You’re ******* dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can reset you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with this account. I have more alts than that puny Val have. I used only $6969 on xtals to strip that ******* bominator who taxed me after I hired his **** ally. Now he has reset, you're next ****.

Not only am I extensively trained by WDGAF, but I have access to ALL of SOTWU's banks and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the app, you little ****. I funded 69% of the strips against Og and after that changed my name and dropped my build and changed name to make sure I dont recieve incs.

If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ******* dead, kiddo.

12. @con your post is almost the same as that zaft one.

13. No ****.
    Genius.

14. Shh Ichung..
    Im too lazy to add extra/different parts today.
    Maybe for tmrw's clan conflict

15. Gotta love a useless, statless alt raging all over, lmao!

16. Hey noob dont be talkin crap to people seriously

17. Teddy why would u think rob put barbie up to dissing iso ? Sounds like you r trying to slander him because of some personal grudge u have against him