Weakest clan owner of SOTUW Ever

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Barbie34, Mar 21, 2014.

1. SOTUW: Iso, merchy, rob, dragon, tazzzzz, PE, foooood,vlad were all original war council at sotuw even before S1 sooooooo their connection goes that long and imo they are all awesome.... Let this thread die cause it's not good having sotuw name all over forum for the wrong reasons

2. These are the facts. Barbie warred at Rob's new war clan. The next day Barbie posted this thread in forums and starting farming me. Perhaps it's all some crazy, unbelievable coincidence, but I can see why some ppl think its suspicious. It's hard not to. It's sad that it's come to this but I think we are finally getting to the heart of the issue, which is and was the split between SotUW and robs clan. I did nothing to deserve any of this. I worked my hardest to get each and every one of you to 50 rancor in S3. You and I had warred together since before S1, Rob. I thought we were friends but you betrayed me. I don't want to see you in forums with your lame excuses and you saying that you want to war against SotUW. Just go away. Whatever there was, you destroyed. Now go away please and let those of us that are loyal, rebuild our clan.

3. I don't know why Rob and the others from SotUW would do that to iso. She is one of the nicest people I have ever known and she worked her ass off to make sure everyone at SotUW had a fun, successful season. She doesn't deserve any of this.

4. Please lock thread think it's run its full course mods thank you

5. Quite frankly I would unload on you too. I hate shadow hansels.

6. Loving the drama. Bump

7. Yawn!! 13pgs damn* back to rl*

8. Liz u havelenty of drama ur self 

9. yeah Liz, like the stoner says, you havelenty to keep you busy.

10. 'Yawn... pours a coffee *

11. Go lose your virginity or something OP.

12. thats why u dont make sotuw mad

13. Iso is a great person, wc and friend and i dont think she had such childish behaviour

14. Why the hell would you bump this then fool?

15. I war with iso n I find the guys to be nice so op pls SS if not jus return hits don't whine