Weakest clan owner of SOTUW Ever

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Barbie34, Mar 21, 2014.

1. So no proof and no Ss,'yawn yawn' ,noob.

2. Lmao hey barbie

3. TOO MANY SOTUW SH TALKING TOO MUCH CRAP.

GROW U NUBS GROW.

4. hiya <3

5. My sad sad day was yesterday. I was cutting onions and I couldn't believe my eyes too. I cried more than I do when people on KAW call me nasty names :'(

6. sotuw is a great group of people …think op is smoking some serious stuff too bad op is dtw

7. Regardless of truth, OP disrespected the whole clan, no point of whining now that more than 1 are hitting her now.

8. Thank you all for your support of SotUW. We have many in to war with us everyday and call many in KaW friend
    I've no need to post as all can clearly see this is some odd attempt at attention but I've my coffee in hand and feel like talking.
    1st point, Iso did not request back up. She was laughing at the hits in cc. We as a clan got irritated that someone was being so disrespectful to her as to put her as a target on their wall. So we were hitting. Well... She is really small so most of us couldn't.
    We assumed it would end in a few minutes as usual. Then she pointed us to the thread.
    Something is very off here. Too much talk with holes in the story and no ss. (By the way, I have one ss showing three hits which she claimed was all she could take as she was IN EE). (Dam that still makes me laugh).
    I assumed was BL. Iso is clear on the fact she did not hit from BL. Hmmmm
    As to the fact that Iso's wall shows she likes PvP, did u think we all stand behind her because she is (removing word eb farie so as not to be offensive too many good friends) Because she is passive?
    Iso might look like a runway model but she has a very wide mean streak. She also has loyalty and integrity. We stand behind her and our clan.

9. I think this is bullying and you feel airy for your self so your asking stronger people to help you... No

10. Nobody cares.

11. You got a problem with SH?

12. I LIKE PINEAPPLES

13. I like ice cream

14. I'm out of popcorn. :-(

15. Passes popcorn *

16. The bully card was played yet again... .

17. I believe that calling someone a bully on a clearly labeled war game should be as punishable as falsely calling someone a cheater. ️

18. Been a visitor for ee at Spartans last 10 weeks and believe me looks like your kissing nats or robs bum, iso is a great ee clan leader and Spartans only had hard times because of the Rob keep throwing his toys out of the pram, splitting the clan and so you know I myself had nat rob in pn for hours no Inc from him

19. So if you want to be Robs little sheep please keep it out of forums