Weakest clan owner of SOTUW Ever

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Barbie34, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Full barred' op

2. Hey SotUW.

Nice war history.
    Going strong.

3. SS or it didn't happen

4. Not only do SotUW try hard at being an ee clan, they are obviously trying to flex their little guns in real pvp.

Always been the same.

5. LAB just needs to learn how to handle the heat. 

6. Anarchy, you're in a B2B HTE clan 

7. So your 22 hits came after a match? What match was this tjat you had full troops afterwards? Seems you were contributing to your war.

8. Even others wish to see this SS.
    Why cant you provide us with one?

9. This is getting tense!!! Make my day better rofl

10. Fight fight fight.... do it and be done with it xD

11. Mucho Grande support

12. Surely it would be better to hit them then to post a thread and reply to comments..

13. Thankyou Virus, I'm glad you can see that.
    And your point is?

******* moron.

14. So their owner bl hits and u hit back and he calls in his clan? lol thats sad.... but then again all is fair in war. Gl OP
    Support

15. 5 vs 1 and counting. keep it coming, i tink you may need more :lol:

16. If you were only returning fire why is everyone jumping in? That's the kind of behavior I can't respect. If you dish out hits, be able to take them back. If not, go play a games where you pet kittens or something. But regardless- SS! Always SS!

17. All this chat and no proof, Ss butt banged Barbie boy

18. iso-2 has a history of behavior, you can see it on her wall plain as day. i dont need ss to prove she likes osw. she clearly was looking for a fight. my point is, if she cant take it, dont dish it. and if you get called out on it, dont pretend you did nothing wrong and lie about it :?