Weakest clan owner of SOTUW Ever

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Barbie34, Mar 21, 2014.

1. If it was such a weak and pathetic enemy plz pray tell why you even bothered to return fire? And secondly why did you believe it was worthy to post forum for such a enemy? Surely you would just swat them like a bug and move on unaffected if they are so weak and pathetic as you yourself has claimed...Where has the respect gone for the enemies we fight ?

2. SoTUW is a good group of people, I don't see why iso would hit you for no reason....
    Op you seem a bit bitter about getting hit, but with big family clans you hit one, you get the rest of the family. Works the same exact way over here at MINAS

3. The amount of times I have people cry because of only a couple hits is stupid.
    I can never take anyone serious when they are like 'oh I did nothing wrong'

4. ISO is great wc, sotuw are a good group. I have had some great seasons there and have made some good friends

I do look forward to warring them though, should be fun

5. Dragon why are you asking me a question everyone already knows, but if you have a main your welcome to try me anytime you like

6. Seriously ted, simple question mate, rob isnt a malicious person at all. I think u just didnt like getting called out by him after dismal efforts in war.

7. First Rob never said once at Spartans about my war efforts . so you know dragon the reason I hit rob was because he's a bully in cc with peeps not me personally but I thought I would teacher him a lesson in the art of war,4 hours rob was in pn no Inc, so I left him alone, but know your saying he's calling me a bad warrior so should I really unleash krueger on his Kingdom, please post ss if yes he's dead, or are you lieing trying to get me to hit Rob ??????

8. Will check in every 30 min No post I will unleash krueger

9. Dragon please post because this looks like your talking for some else, but saying that I love too let krueger out and you would of started all this

10. The clock counting down no answers means krueger has fun if this happens remember I don't ever won't a cf perm farm means for life

11. I was talking crap ted, sturring the pot my bad, unleash on me

12. Barbie, ALL OF US AT SOTUW WOULD LIKE TO EXTEND AN INVITE FOR YOU TO VISIT US. WE ARE A FUN LOVING, BUT SERIOUS ABOUT WAR, WAR CLAN. LET US SHOW YOU SOME SPARTAN LOVE

13. ALL OF US ARE POSTING YOUR WALL, BARBIE. PLEASE COME FOR A VISIT. WE DON'T HAVE TO TALK ABOUT YOU STRIPPING IN WAR THIS WEEK, AND THEN ANOTHER HIRE LAST NIGHT IN WAR. I THINK YOU NEED SOME FRIENDS. PLEASE VISIT. OOPS AND YES I HAVE SS'S OF ALL THE ALLY HIRES. TYVM.

14. Spartans of the under world is proud to select Barbie_ME with our first round pick in the 2014 KaW EE Entry Draft.

15. Iso is awesome 

16. I was very close to iso, why would I cause her trouble. She is the best

I'm proud to have a friend who sticks up for me when he see's an unjust post on me , thanks dota

Today was the first I had seen this post, so as for putting someone up to stir trouble that is completely wrong

Hence my earlier post

I wish iso and my old sotuw friends the best

happy kawing peeps, may we meet in war sometime soon

17. Wow some peeps really need grow up !!!"

18. It's a game kaw crowing up doesn't come into it because age discrimination should not take place,some like hitting ebs some ee wars plus then you have the dark of kaw 1v1 witch I personally love anyway happy kaw

19. I have known both Iso and Merch for quite a while. A person could not ask for two better clan owners/leaders. I have the utmost respect for them, and for Rob, who split away from them to start his own clan. I do not know the reasons for the split, nor do I want too. I wish both clans the best moving forward, and you both will be seeing me. As for Barbie.... Get over yourself drama queen. If Iso did hit you, I'm sure you deserved it. And if you didn't who cares? Hit back and quit complaining. I don't blame other members of sotuw one bit for piling on and hitting you after reading this thread.