[UPDATED] Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

What is outside hit off? Mean outside can hit us ?

2. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

No one from outside of the war can hit you.

3. Re: Summer 2014 All Star war NO equipment ?

18 hrs of wars to be the best and no equipment ?That would be my number 1 reason to spend all that time and money on Xstalls is get special equipment  that's a wrong call there at least everyone I have talked to about it is surprised and bummed out about it...

4. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Devs, Im sure if u reward BANNERS along/instead of achievements, you will get more people to participate.
    The point of these is to show everyone The Best Of The Best and what better way to do it than having special banners just for them?
    Even if these Banners have no stats, im sure more people will participate because its EASIER to show off Banners than Achievements.

5. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

The previous ASW had limited spaces too that's no big issue I suspect of that 10k available many if not most aren't even interested in ASW.

6. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Kaw commuinty.can we have a sh asw

7. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

This is wat happens when u make participation all about rewards ... People forget wat it means to be prestigious to have honor of being the best and pride in ones clan and family

All about wat can I get how can I best skirt the system to get there a bunch pansies

All Star Wars used to be way longer and in the middle of the night atleast 1 round and b2b with only a couple hours break was a true test of determination and the kaw way ... Complaining it's too little for 6 with the possibility of 18 hours "it's too long for too little" ...REALLY?!?!?!

I was going to rant on about wat has become of the player base but forget it

Y'all make me sick

8. 2014 All Star Wars

Looking forward to it like old times once again

9. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

To clarify from AJ on pg 6:

The Summer war 2012 equip that Wulf has IS ASW EQUIP. Its the same thing, there has been no ASW since 2012 as last year went w/o one, though players wanted one.

I agree with many others, sure an achievement is cool...but an equip reward is a better compensation to participating in the ASW. Devs please reconsider, for the sake of the participants.

10. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Okokok. I hope that achievement is pretty shiny! I don't except anything but anything is always nice. Thank you devs for at least doing asw for us.

11. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Expect*

12. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Lol. Wrong Doctrine. Just wrong

13. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

That sweet clan wc ring would be a nice reward. I'm against allowing cheats to play 1 account if caught. Kick all of them if caught.

14. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

:lol: Rose Dragons. I like that name.

15. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

This is bs devs im n top 10k but my chances of participatin r slim to none due to the fact ur choosin only 1600 ive prepped and lost billions just to hear this crap u wnt c me buyin xtals or seals no more (insert middle finger emoji here)

16. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Pink krakkens ftw.

Devs dont feed into this equipment crap..asw is about the badge and the prestige of having it when many others dont.
    Thats what its always been about and should remain that way.
    U wanna give out equipment then have another summer war tournament.

17. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Indeed it is! We hope you all have fun :)

18. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

You still have a chance sorta

19. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Lame, this is an extended ee war, not asw, no outside hit, only 6 hours, then all the time in the world to recover, why not make it a real asw and go 18 hours then 6 hours off " or less", 18 xtals, no ko's, and have outside hits, you say the reward is the badge of being the best, well why not challenge the best, the way we started and not this extended ee version of asw

20. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

If the ASW does not give equipment, then my question is if there will also be a summer war coming up that does