[UPDATED] Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Rather disappointing with the ASW format and rewards. Specifically 6 hrs war is too long, suggest to shorten to 3 hrs. In term of rewards, I believe many warriors are looking for some equipment instead of merely inf,aqua or Mith.

2. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Noob

Its ASW for sake of war, btw last ASW was 8hrs each round. This is not EE

3. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Lets be realistic...this was a brilliant ploy on the Devs part...announce an ASW...then say it for top 10k only...sales of seals and xtals sky rocket from players trying to making it into the top 10k. Then 2 days before promo let them know "it'll be 6 hours long"...and oh by the way..."you'll get a badge." Devs profit...we all back out and they win.

4. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Lets be realistic...this was a brilliant ploy on the Devs part...announce an ASW...then say it for top 10k only...sales of seals and xtals sky rocket from players trying to making it into the top 10k. Then 2 days before promo let them know "it'll be 6 hours long"...and oh by the way..."you'll get a badge." Devs profit...we all back out and they win.

5. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Yayy I made it into #9021 spot overall.

Just to see only top 1600 tthat cast can participate, grrrrrr that sucks

6. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

For those familiar with All Star Wars, this event is shorter than previous ones, and is fairly similar in terms of rewards.

7. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Where u been? Top 10k for last ASW

8. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Equipment is overpowered anyway, good job you don't give any new ones  real pvp updates would still be nice  and the forums should be updated to use the "new" more than a year old emojis lol

9. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Wow just read some comments..u fuckin noobs dont even know what asw is do ya?

No equipment ever been offered and this is actually alot shorter than previous war time frames..u guys crack me up

10. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Community: we want asw make forum requesting, finally gets it then complaining about times and sh, finally gets more information and rewards list then complains about no equipment, an if you do get equipment it's going to be: equipment not strong enough want buff. There's always something with this community

11. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

ASW 3 reward was Aqua and inferno a badge it has always been like that for Summer wars there was a reward of armor yes that was SUMMER WARS this is ALL-STAR WAR everyone knew there would be no equipment Quit crying holy crap

12. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Who else is laughing with me about a voluntary war n ppl crying n prolly not enter?

13. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Kaw a couple of questions about the clans your making.

Who will be the owner of the clans ? Mostly who will be picking admin for the clans ?

Will the clan bonus be 0'd or will they need to open the ebs to get the achievements ?

Will they even be able to run ebs when not in the wars ?

14. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

ASW 3 was 3 rounds of 8 hour wars these are shorter

15. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

@cummity will we have a mith sale so that we can have more then 6 mith at a time like 50 is the cap.

16. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

I'm not complaining, I was at first but I thought previous asw offered equipment. Mistake on my part. I still like the idea of mine of adding a plunder bonus for achievements though.

17. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

The first two ASW it was even stricter than top 10k overall.

18. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

I did not mean for stars

19. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Thanks for limiting it to top 1.6k strongest

20. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Summer war tournament is not same as asw. The summer wars gave equipment and qas a huge tourney compared to this small scale asw tournament.
    No u dont need equipment and no sh arent allstars ao