[UPDATED] Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Holy ****! Did we confuse all Star Wars with summer wars? My bad. Bring on the shiny badges.

Let me know when the summer wars happen. I'm not warring all weekend and dropping 18 xtals for a badge. ️

2. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Hitler

3. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

It is long overdue mate, just aww isn't worthy of such equipment Imo

-pinky

4. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Good luck to all participating in the America Star Wars. Can't see too many Asians, Aussies or kiwis participating with those times.

5. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

What's summer wars? Who can participate in them

6. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

I sense a veil of confusion lol

7. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

For the ones who don't want to war - Can I take your spot?

8. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

What Chaos said.

The box was opened when EBs started rivaling and now beating eq that people "worked hard for" over months (and a year) of constant wars (skirmishes).

The huge argument here is awarding people who "work hard" hopping rotwb for 2 weeks equipment better than war rewards, then turning around and giving the statement "the prestige should be it's own reward" statement.

Aside from the boy scout badge, which is fine and nice, it's pretty insulting to give such nominal rewards for participating. If you're going to make it prestige based, announce this WAAAY in advance and drop the nominal crap.

Announcing the details days before an event which was already over a year overdue is not only poot planning, but also shoddy representation of a game I consider to be pretty fun overall.

You suckered me in kaw, to do a complete build change, a sizable cash drop, all to actually think an All-Star war would garner more than what you could accrue hitting some epic battles and one EE system war win.

9. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

I'm not angry or bitter. I'm just not interested. If I spend that much RL money (and build changes, pots, time investment), I want something for it. I can't scare away my targets with a badge and I have earned far greater "badges" that aren't on my profile 

I'll wait for next season to improve my stats.

10. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

This is pathetic... Best outcome is get in good clan, drop 18 xstals, have wife super pissed at you for kawing so much and get more inferno/aqua? I highly doubt this will be a success... The idea is good, just shorten wars to 3 or 4 hours and give significantly better prizes and you'll get twice the applicants.
    But as-is, I and many others will be out

11. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

ASW has always been about the best of the best.

It was never about Equipment, Mithrils, etc

It was to pit teams against each other. To see which team has the best teamwork, to make friends, yes even with those we are in OSW.

You'd be surprised. I've made more friends in KaW from an ASW than the SummerWars.

To all of us old hands. It's great to see you once again on the battlefield.

12. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Screw that crap

13. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Take your top 1,600 and stick it.

14. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

No matter what, I will give my all this for this event. For the sake of fun and for the fact this opportunity to compete in a full scale kaw battlefield is rare! :)

Looking at the cost vs benefits perspective however. It's an entirely different ball game. I don't mind burning 6 xtals during a 6 hour war. It sounds highly fun actually, don't get me wrong! But after dedicating so much hard earned time and effort for an event, putting aside my RL for such an event, you'd assume the rewards would be greater then a few drops of HTE which we already get. That's all. We all play kaw differently tho.️

15. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Thanks for info! I'm excited! 6hr wars heck yeah! I'm game

16. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

I agree with Fonz that maybe instead of inferno or aqua that maybe the kaw_adm can give us a pick of of certain value ally to add for bfa.......so for example being 3rd u can get 250b for UG of bfa then 2nd place 500b and for the winners 1T.....that would be a great incentive for top 10000 to sign up....kinda of don't need 1000/1000 inferno/aqua especially when all your items are maxed out......so that would be a great rewards for being the best of the best.......

Thanks for listening  happy kawing

17. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

It' should be first 1,600 that sign up not much of a change to the Lower ranked guys

18. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

This summer thingy blows

19. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

"The true reward is the prestige of being known as the best of the best."
    Maybe Kaw was serious but, in a game that's all about statistics and maths, that sounds so lame to me :lol: :lol: :lol:

20. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

After 2yrs, this is the Best KAW can come out with..Pathetic. Put your prestige Not in the badges but in the equipment. About time to release an updated set (2012 ASW).

We can always donate (buy Nobs/xtalz) for ASW 2014 fund this weekend if you are giving away the badges :p