[UPDATED] Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Probably not subtle...but season 4 should be just around the corner

2. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Wink wink nudge nudge devs....#hurryupwitseason4yo

3. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Pinky why bother with season 4 RL 50, when a year from now devs will have a new EB event with a new chest plate with superior stats?

4. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

So, since this ASW was late, will the next one be on time?

5. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

It will be unfair if admin can kick people . End of day the clan May left only 50 tanker as all rest is kicked

6. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Um ya I was wrong, that the 2012 summer war was different than ASW. Thought it was the same thing that year till I looked it up in achievements. I forget, what were the rewards for previous ASW then? I'm pretty sure it wasn't just aqua and inferno.

7. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Not even banners?

An event like this should have more than aqua and inferno. I have thousands (literally) of each and no use for them.

How about punching up those Summer Wars Equipment or just award the same set they got 2012? Second Chance to earn them

8. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Equipment has NEVER been given as a reward in ASW.

9. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Yea chaos I agree, would be pointless to most. But I missed out on s2 slots, so I wanna fill those to max out my bfe. Other than that I completely agree, pointless when all u gotta do Is wait for a hunt that covers the slot u desire.

10. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

I think it's clear your customers base wants the equipment, who wants to ASW for aqua/inferno that your 1,600 strongest will never use 

11. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Second chance to earn them?? Hellz nah

12. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Shadymarine. Asw isnt about the equipment, geesh u guys seem like u havent played kaw long at all

13. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Asw 2 paid out badge nobility and crystals  fact . Kaw_community and mods should know this really cough cough 

14. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Let's rumble!!!

15. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Not long at all, nearly 4 years playing kaw 

16. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Point is, the developers have singled every player out who never participated in the summer 2012 tournament. There has been absolutely NO equipment which has rivaled it to date. It's been two years since then, I assumed it's time for an updated set. For an anniversary of sorts.

17. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Chaos, those equips are meant to be strong. I was in last rights for the qhole thing. I have the equipment on a different acct and would be pissed if all the hard work we put in ALL SUMMER LONG..was awarded to peeps for warring over the weekend.

18. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Off the KO type and back to basic war mode

19. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Those wars lasted 12hrs each throughout the whole tournament.

When peeps war that hard again, im sure devs will reward them accordingly.
    Till then , I cant support equipment that rivals that of summer war pieces

20. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Enjoy your breast plate which took you 3 weeks of eb finger smashing for the Dragon Melee. Took some of us three months of Season 2 and RL 50 to earn something that great.

Like it or not, an updated Summer 2012 stat set has been long overdue.