[UPDATED] Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Slayerbob you saying the pink krakens doesn't strike fear into your heart ? 

2. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Aqua and inferno? Really. I have it coming out my ears. Why would I want more. Not worth my time. Good luck all who try.

3. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Can you consider a large pot of gold for winning clans? Maybe 20 BIL for first round, 100 BIL for second, and 300 for third?

That would be much, much better than aqua and inferno. Thanks :)

Ps. Response would be sweet to whether this is possible 

4. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Septentrio, you got me on that one!

5. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Can ya all Sh grow like good boys and girls and then get to do them same as everyone else has to.

6. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

No equipment? I finally can participate in an asw and no equipment. Well that's lousy.

Will the achievements at least have a bonus?

7. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Black Drgns! Where the hell are the Black Drgns!? 

8. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

6 hours a day for 3 days and the rewards are mith, aqua, and inferno? That is beyond lame. Could have sworn past ASWs gave out equipment as rewards in the past.

9. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

I think you should do a special YOU JUST GOT **** ON HUNT  THE MORE **** YOU GET THE LESS **** YOU GET , smh

10. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Not best of the best, just best of the strongest

lol, glad im too small

11. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

That pink team is scary. 

12. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

No equipment = No fin
    
    Good luck all my friends️

13. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

LMFAO, no reward.."The reward is knowing your the best of the best." ..REALLY?!? I'll stick to kicking ass in estoc wars then. I was so excited to do the ASW! Even with it being 6 hr wars! But with no real tangible reward it's simply not worth what I must sacrifice to do it. It's like Devs saying ..No one is aware RedStar is one of the "best of the best" unless he does the ASW. It's laughable and insulting. I am truly (as I'm sure many are) disappointed at the level of dedication that's expected of us to participate in the ASW from those players that pad the Devs pockets...yet said players are to accept ..in essence...nothing for said dedication.

14. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

The last All Star War rewarded no equipment, but was instead about the prestige the achievement brings with it.

15. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Back in 2013 they did a "Summer war tournament". Those rewarded equipment but those were not "All Star Wars"

We asked for an All Star War, and we got it. Achievements and all.

If you wanted equipment rewards you should have petitioned for a summer war tournament like 2 years ago.

16. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Devs I really was looking forward to this. Can you please either make some equipment, or have the achievements give bonuses.

17. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Sorry, in 2012, not 2013.

18. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

I understand the reward should be showing off the badge, but that's not worth that long of effort for that outcome. Just because the past ones didn't get equipment doesn't mean this one shouldn't also.

19. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

The prestige of giving you our xtals? No wonder you held out the details lol.

20. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Will EE be affected? Will it drop if we lose? Please clarify, thanks