[UPDATED] Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Oh, I didn't realize. I did not see things properly. Must have been the 2012 one. Alright sorry about that

2. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

EE has nothing to do with the ASW war.

3. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

The prestige is always encouraged - hence we have a prestige Clan LB & no reward for the top clan at the end of any season. But in regards to a competitive system war tournament such as the Estoc Trials or Summer 2012 Tournament, finalist/contestants have always been rewarded with equipment. In ASW #3, we were also rewarded for the first time with raw materials such as aqua, inferno and mithrils.

For this tournament however, I suggest the developers to truly appease its entire community with a worthwhile reward. We have had, this "Limited Promotion" for a span of many months. This aqua and inferno reward does not appease the elite community of KAW. Here is my personal aqua and inferno pool I've saved since the start of your HTE campaign.

[​IMG]

To Kaw_Community and the Developer Team - for an EXCLUSIVE ANNUAL EVENT , the lure of rare trinkets or goods was expected for an ever changing pvp based game such as kaw. Please consider re-evaluating your rewards to the player base which spends a hefty amount every year to your game. Thank you.

4. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Didn't the community demand these wars ? Seem to remember a couple of threads about the issue.
    The devs have given us what we asked for in the format that was available. The previous ASW didn't give rewards, this one is giving some rewards just not fancy equipment.

5. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

I say we get a flag with no stats on it. 

6. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

they are saving the equipment for the next ladybug hunt

7. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

You award EB bonus hunt gear better than war equipment.
    You offer "prestige is it's own reward"
    You offer small tidings to the strongest kingdoms who've been looking forward to rare equipment to compliment their time dedication and money in anticipation for this event to come back again with nominal mith aqua and inferno. Ha. Where's the Rick roll...

8. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

No eq. I'm out lol not worth potentially 18 xtals and 18 hours of my friday and weekend. Have fun

9. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Anyone willing to give me advice? I would appreciate it. Wall me please.

10. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

The "Reward" is pretty pathetic. Oh wow an achievement badge for a possible 18hours of my life

11. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

18 hours for your new badge lol good luck with even getting 1600 players to sign up!!

12. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

No equip = no big cheez. Sorry but I'm not sacrificing a weekend for a stupid badge

13. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

EE will not be increased or decreased. All participants will have their EE extended at the same level.

14. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Lol. Is this another one of those just kidding type of pr moves, like ya made when ya originally launched the tickle me quetzal gear? Your gonna come back and say.. 3 pieces of badass equips will go to the victors? Or do you really think lb is going to waste 18 xtals, 100's of with, 100's of b's in gold and 18 hours of their life for a girl scout patch?

15. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Aw I even asked for a response lolol.

A new banner would be cool too

16. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

What do you mean past asw gave no equip?

summer 2012 victory plates?
    Summer 2012 victory pauldrons?

Anybody that qualifies for this tournament most likely is sitting on a mountain of aqua and inferno. Give up the good equipment already.

It looks like my choice is:
    1) drop build to sh to war and get mith equip or
    2) continue to grow and have the honor of being an all star?

Wtf devs?

17. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Got an idea. Add a plunder bonus to the achievements, the further you get, the higher the percentage. Now don't make it to high, say from 1% - 5% 5 being finalists

It would be exclusive and something to strive for

18. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

No all weekend as you cant leave the clan

19. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Beg beg beg for ASW. Then complain complain complain that you don't get equip? Only 1,600 people get to war, I'd do the war just because of that.

20. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

You mean the equip Wulf has? Those were summer tournament wars, not ASW.