TO: New World Order

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SimbaTheFatDog, Sep 17, 2014.

1. I agree wiith hera I heard and read the samethings about nwo reason why I never gave a second of my day to talk things out.... pretty sad a player " me" who never been in nwo doesn't know anyone in the clan never been in a clan associated with them... call you guys internet bullies. anyone else seein the big pictures theres players on this forum who arnt even in this osw that called yall bullies. now that your bein called out in public yall are trying to find a way out. reminds me a lot of my time in i.s.s tbh. people starting things goin inactive,running,dropping tags... only time I droped my tags when the clan I was in died off. only time I ran was when I was in bh tg and was told to stop hitting in a osw with alt. even then I didn't ran I took the hits and gave the clan we was in a osw against inc for another month till rl got busy.. now like I said I got proof on my wall of such behavior think its time for a leadership change in nwo cause I know runners and hiders when I see them.. killer is one of em. now if nwo cant take the incoming please post hera and my wall with both clans cf request don't remember mine 2nd page of this forum thread
    :D

2. No more aurora posts on this unless absolutely necessary 

3. Lmao nwo head honcho ps with allies maybe I will show him why that's a bad idea

4. I was to farmed by him I was also complaining like you are before I reset but he is ok once you get to know him.He asked me to join his clan and I rejected him.So what I am basically saying is to join a clan and tell the owner

5. Lmfao jk i just wanted to post something

6. Let me be the new owner and I will turn it into a crack spot

7. Smiley. You're an idiot. That was all my account. Not LSA. If you want to insult LSA. Talk to omega. He'll hand you your ass himself. Otherwise back out.

Barcode. I was at school before. And just now work while I was Mia. It's wonderful trying to work through law school. Any other pointless insults? Oh yeah social reject. I'm a law student. I've been aware I gave up my social life long ago

Hera. I get that. That said when I hit za_killer this morning he wasn't in your clan. He was in another clan. Otherwise I wouldn't have hit him due to the relations between us as groups. That said. I hit him for being an idiot in forums. Same as I hit barcode. If you have proof that anyone in aurora was hit before you guys talked on the threads against nwO and offered assistance or allowed them to join then perhaps I am wrong. But if not what you did was start a war, or allow a war involving your clan to start without trying not to. That means you guys are the aggressors. Defending an aggressor isn't the type of group I viewed you guys as. So while I understand. You also have to see why I take it as a personal attack that your clan in particular would attack family. And of course I'm here to help them.

Also. Za asked for help in forums. Twice now. Why would you even want him in your clan. He is admitably an idiot

As for why I back nwO. They are family. Anyone who is family I have their back. I've been friends with killer and honcho for two years each, and not from the same occurrence. I know them better then most and while killer can be a bit harsh on noobs they aren't bullies. Each of the claims of bullying are from players like za. Who asked publicly for help

Ask ride or die the initial cf to nwO. It was merge or disband. Who's the "bully" there

8. mad bro? :lol:

9. Fight in news feeds, not forums

10. Adding on to Sky's Statement about za_killer being a noob.. he admitted on this thread to being an eb fairy. Do you wanna have a rep for harbouring them??

11. "Not butt hurt"

12. Killer, are we doing a turtle war right now?

If so, tell me, cause I certainly wasn't aware. Always hitting from pin. I can still zero you without pots though ;)

Step it up bro. Provide a challenge for me

13. Took killer and iTrouble, both hitting from pin, to pin and zero me.

Is that your idea of a challenge? Ha :lol:

Do better than that NWO.

14. Sky always a big mouth. He troll on war threads and find easy target and act tough. When things get tougher he either go back to RL or find another war thread with easy target lol.

15. Wait so which one is my side ?...oops0.0

16. Support to aurora and to my the noob OP like meEnjoy the war

17. someone who claim to be hitting me. but aint hitting me? and asfor law school I really doubt I got a buddy whose goin to lawschool right now and has 0 time for games regardless of how long you play. go try and make yourself important somewhere else I had to wait 4 days for you faries to hit me then failed strip me,not only that try to single out someone when your members done the samething. please take notes mr " lawfirm" goin to try and act tough over game better be ready to back it up. I backed everything I said up. except for the strip which would've been tamara and ty1675 for running there fingers on my wall. instead I took that 200bill and converted into a ps which took me 5mins if anyone is wondering enjoy please stop with the turtle warring that **** is so 2010 bro

18. Lol I'm on their clan page as still a target and I haven't got any inc  I may be small but bacon still wants some love