TO: New World Order

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SimbaTheFatDog, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Sky let me get Cherry to fix you up in forum warrior you are lmao

2. The last time we fought. My abandon account had report attacks on your guys over two hundred a day. Now I'm sorry I can't sit here every second of every day. But when I'm at war I know I send out bars whenever I have them. And I know I was one of the least active that war.

It's just impossible to beat someone so much better then yourself smiley. But keep talking

3. I know how great warrior you are by playing dead. Such a great warrior you are even your build is wrong. Most player that plays dead usually use PSJust a thought maybe will help lol

4. You insist I'm playing dead. Yet I don't show up in ebs and my wins and lost are always changing. And with my build most wins are my attacks and losses are inc. common sense there my good sir

5. All hail to great warrior sky

6. So whats this osw about ? How did it start ?

7. This honestly seems like a war of words rather than each others news feed, I respect all who keep pvp alive now fill each others feeds and lay off forums

8. I agree^

9. Looks like NWO are some weak ass noobs they are  fighting 1 guy. 

10. An unload on another play. Five minutes. Doing it on two accounts. Ten. Responding to pm and or cc or third party apps. Five more. Coming to forums to reply. Five extra. Suddenly were close to half a bar again and can go hit a bit before getting off to do something else then come back and repeat. Anyone who doesn't understand the math of that has never fought a long OSw. The forums are a place to come while waiting for the regens we need to hit people

11. This has become a rather interesting thread

12. "A rather... bigger marther"

13. Today was a day of great sadness. Recently my ally was hired, and I had some cash stolen from my account by Aurora. I came to my account, bought **** loads of SAPs, and now I can officially report a loss of 1 billion gold from my original 43 billion in allies. This loss is a huge deficit, and just goes to show how scared I am of Aurora. They stripped a pure spy, and took a large chunk of cash, over 3%. I am deeply saddened, and I am cowering in fear. Beware of the big bad Aurora!!

14. Really they stripped 170b off me and never hit....it was out for 5hrs....

Then they took credit for the hiring of my allies and called it a strip by making me 2b?

15. I can not begin to fathom why a bunch of shitty small hansel builds would sit there and just try to steal us when we have so much cash. Thats not even OSW smarts, thats just ******* common sense.

16. The sheer idiocy is just pulsating from the two of you..... Firstly, PS with allies, is pure stupidity. Secondly, we never took credit for DBAD's strip.... Now, what I cannot "fathom" is how a 37 Mil CS guy (xtalling 9 times) others hitting could only take 3% of that 43 bil......? Please. Stop ************. Are you high? O_O

17. I know why your name is goofy. I took your allies and ran 9 fb attk myself plus what rest of clan ran on you. Before posting and making yourself look even worse you might want to rethink your lie.

18. Tl;dr version of this long thread?

19. Honcho we both know how much I took from you.we both know that when you were selling your sdp I was running xtals on you. You of all the rest I would expect better from.