TO: New World Order

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SimbaTheFatDog, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Seriously I respect all who play kaw as intended but who in there right mind would choose to fight for idiot op a guy that has ran from osw before because of *cough numbers

2. Mind if I help you guys out NWO? I can hit some of the smaller people

3. Come on guys let me in. I just want to help

4. Ok rise-up you help nwo think I'll join Aurora to even the odds.

5. ^ Did anyone ask you? No. So hush, because your opinion is invalid.

6. Bwahahaha the bullies got bullied?
    RyDeR Die ladies

7. Barcode. That's great. You have a "buddy" who goes to law school. I'm sure he's in the exact same school classes and year as me, which would explain why he could compare to me. Not like there aren't dozens of fields of law and hundreds of ways to go about doing it or anything. And kaw is incredibly easy for a pop in and go game. I pop in. Can unload. Can talk in pm or cc for a sec and can reply to idiots like you in forums. All in under ten minutes

Smiley. Still mad about the one, or would it be two times you've been in a war against LSA and couldn't win? Thankfully this isn't an LSA issue. That said you should probably go run and hide before someone tattles on you for being a baby. If you've got such balls why don't you use them

Za_killer ran again. As is policy for me, I would hit him if he ran from my clan in a war where a larger clan jumped us. Meaning killernumber did exactly what I would have done. That's not bullying. It's simple. Anyone who says killer or nwO was bullying is misinformed. I heard the original cf demands between ride or die and nwO. It was nwO merge into ride or die. I never knew that if a kid hits another kid till he gives him his lunch money the kid being hit is a bully for trying to resist.

I trust my family. What they've told me is what I believe. And until someone proves to me these are false all I see is that aurora jumped into a war to help a non member who started issues and couldn't handle them and that non member has since run. It's very simple and very easy to say where I stand, defending the people I defended yesterday. And who I'll defend tomorrow. Can any of you say the same

8. I have to edit it. It seems za_killer came back again. I'm sure he'll leave again by Monday so who cares

9. Killernumber, want to what your rep is? Bullies, your status as OSW'ers? Crap, you couldn't fight your way out of a paper bag . As for harbouring an EB fairy? Let me decide that .

Sky, killer didnt run. Mistake by my admin and Za_Killer was my member since the start of Aurora, ask any perm member here. Oh and I'd like an SS of those claims from RoD.

Any Aurora members, friends or guests, please refrain from posting on this thread.

Let me make myself clear, I protect my family. "No one jumps my family" -Skyj1LSA

10. enough with the damn book long post holy crap dude.. what school you go cause im too lazy to read your little book feller.

11. Someones ass hurts ;)

12. The posts are a few hundred words tops. If you weren't such an idiot maybe you could handle it

Hera. I do protect my family. But I also make my family follow rules. Za killer ran from his family during a war- wouldn't be allowed to be a member
    He opened a clan with barcode and a third guy to war said family. And made two separate threads for help- removal from family. Put in ca
    Left clan/ kicked from mistake by admin. Spends several hours out of clan before going back. Including a wall argument he had with barcode about being a runner which he's since deleted- kick from family. Put in ca

I've said before I respect you and your council. Are you telling me you consider a guy with all those mistakes a family member worth protecting?

13. Barcode noob... You threatened to farm one of my accounts and then unfollow me so quickly lol. I told you I'd use a ps too so whenever you're ready to pvp ill be here :)

14. Barcode. If you don't want to read a book long post, don't argue with someone whose iq is 3x yours

15. you like 1millcs havnt seen or heard of any inc from you

16. made my life easier now good bye till this little eb is over :D

17. Your not that big yourself barcode. And I'm an alt... Idiot

18. Sky no one can win against abandoned accounts 