TO: New World Order

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SimbaTheFatDog, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Omar - NWO vs Aurora, and stuff is happening. You're welcome.

2. I don't have xstals. I am not 37 mil combined. You are bad at math. I have 42 billion in pots. You want screenshots? I'll give em to you. I had an ally for when i have an attack building, I take it down in war so I dont have to pin my troops (duh).

P.S. You are easy to pin.

3. Oh okay, thanks. Goodluck with that

4. Goofy, she wasn't talking about you. Bloody hell I know how you got your name now.

5. Ohai. You took 4-7 mil a hit. I don't count that as an attack since you are weak and easily dismissable. If one guy attacks me yay. Congrats? That is stupid stripping, you'll pin my spies and my troops and pin me so you get no cash. Either method is in no way short of retarded.

6. This is true, i mathed and came to the conclusion goofy is not 37mcs. You're welcome

#Omar4VK

7. Oh thats funny name jokes. At least mine doesn't sound like I sit in my moms basement and jack off to old women all day.

8. , first off.... I wasn't referring to you when I said the 37 mil CS xtalling..... But I'm sure someone as exceptionally stupid as you could strip yourself . What is the limit of stupidity...? I'm sure this ones finally crossed into new borders

9. You don't even make sense now, just please stop trying

10. Someone give that disney character a cookie!

11. Seeing as multiple people came on and did not understand your wording I wouldn't call my intellect faulty. All of your trash talk is non-sequiturs and straw-men. There is simply a lack of organization or thought process to your OSW strategy. But please, add another 10 people to your clan. Make one day you'll actually strip one of us.

12. You are not involved with this war. These childish comments aren't for such a small insignificant player like yourself. Go back to your EBs and let the big boys war.

13. Since when is Omar insignificant ?

14. Im currently in a larger osw, and im not afraid to hold allies. Can you say the same?

15. Goofy you have more pots then I've ever seen in one spot. How could you ever use so many.

16. Ever since he was a hybrid in a completely separate and unrelated clan. Pretty sure I outlined that well.

17. Thats the gold I banked from your "strip"

18. Someone obviously doesnt comprehend the hybrid mech advantages

19. Idgaf about allies. I am a pure spy. If they wanted to take the cash they could have had it, but they are too pitiful to go through the process of finding another active ally.