They've always been heartless

Discussion in 'Wars' started by LittleMissBettyCrocker, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Amen to that

2. Lol. You guys keep saying I'm the one crying. You're the ones so desparate to muzzle me you have to cry to mods and support. I haven't shed a tear except tears of laughter, laughing at how much effort you're exerting on me.

3. * :lol:

4. War4fake,

If I was butthurt, I'd be complaining. Am I complaining?

5. Effort they are exerting? They post very few times, to your hundreds, if not thousands of times now hehehehe 

I'm sure you're not much more than an afterthought for them as they wait for real war to not be so bored with you cheesy don't worry. I liked you until you ignored me yesterday, that wasn't very nice :( it made me all sad inside, and you bullied me by misquoting me and calling me a noob even though, I am the nicest of all newbs.

I would think that KOTFE does attract drama queens to a point haha, we're missing a ton of points and sides from that Wendy story yet all we can remember is how much was said on forums and on walls to this DAY.

Another drama queen quite obviously is mr. Cheesy over here, who loves the attention hehe. I'm very sorry your poor wittle thread for locked yesterday  make this one your new home ok!

OP Is one to an extent  Y U NO LOCK AFTER PAGE 2? Lol, that was a nice apology though hun, I hope you meant it. You made really good points in it 

Couple of others I won't mention, you know who you are honeys. 

I love you all I hope this didnt upset anyone!

P.S. cheese I want an apology for you bullying me into oblivion last night. I tried to act happy but you made me cry a bit. You're a big, cheesy monster guy :'( 

6. so why isnt it locked yet lol :?:

7. Sigh.

When will you people learn that KotFE and family can afford to talk **** because they have the friends to back themselves up?

On the topic of them ganging up, ever heard the phrase "strength in numbers"? This applies well in KaW.

8. Or hiding behind a clan. :roll:

9. I 100% agree with Tex. Hey didn't I read somewhere that you're a girl? Want a buddy? Follow me sweetheart!

10. But hey. Koreanknight did agree to a 1v1, if I recall correctly.

11. Why fight your own battles when you can have others do it for you?

12. ^That's what I was taught. But anywho. Not everyone's the same.

13. That was supposed to be at my own post, but meh.

14. Saying that this should be a 1v1 and that you have all 4 clans in their family (sub's and family clans included) on you, isnt correct.

If youve got an advantage of numbers then not using it would be a bad idea, especially in the current situation when its more an OSW than a 1v1 gone wrong.

Ok, maybe things went wrong in the beginning, but instead of pointing the finger when its already too late to do anything about it, just hit.

In the beginning of the life of Homo Sapiens, Man huddled together and stayed together. Safety in numbers, if one spotted danger then the rest were alerted faster, and reacted faster. More eyes, less chance for fatalities and threats to actually become prominent and need dealing with.

In the same way, modern day man fights in groups. Armies, not one man lone gunners taking down the enemy. Doesnt work. Numbers always has an advantage.

Now kindly stop with the KotFE threads. Shut up and put up. Gracias.

15. If ur in a fight, with one person, do ppl come to help?
    Hell no, they let u fight ur own battles, unlike kotfe

Unless ur being jumped (rl term for being beat up by more than 1 person)
    At that point, yes ur friends may help

But kotfe, the "cowards" they don't let their members fight in a 1v1 without help, which is just sad

Come on kotfe, grow up and let ur members fight their own battles

16. Ok, again. Shut up and put up. Saying the same message on every thread that is created about this subject wont change the fact that it happened, and that there is nothing you can do to change it unless you invent a time machine.

In RL, yes your friends may help you if you were being ganged up on. Ben took it as a 1v1 and did so, until he got hits that werent Alison, and took it as an escalation.

Ok, end of story. Now please, let it go. For the love of all things in this world, forums and the community has had enough of this.

17. Kotfe reminds me of the skinny little gangsters at school who used to carry guns to school. Catch them alone and watch them stare at the ground.

Their buddies standing around them, its broad shoulders and mad-dogging you.

It's quite adorable.