They've always been heartless

Discussion in 'Wars' started by LittleMissBettyCrocker, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Scratch that.

CF in place for my clan is still satisfying to me.

My misison continues - solo. :cool:

2. This will be the last KotFE post on this thread.

At KotFE we are family, we have fun together, I have personally met members in RL for dinner or drinks. Yes, it's only a game, but the bonds formed and friends gained have always been a great part of the gaming experience.

"So they have always been heartless"

So now we are being called a clan "bullies" for standing up for each other? In my family, if a brother or sister makes a mistake, I don't tell them to "deal with it alone"...I help however I can to get them through it. The same way we handle things in clan.

The current issue with alison, I admit 100% went too far. In defense, we all should know when we see parts of conversations; things are not always what they appear. However the comments made to Alison were unacceptable, the Wendy issue had further dynamics I will not get into, and the kotfe members discussed it in length in an effort to understand and make sure it doesn't happen again. Pls remember, the block button is available to all of us, use it when tempers flare or word vomit starts.

Beyond that, KotFE is fiercely protective of its members. We are family. Our extended family CR/TS/WoG all play the game the same way. People join our family for the people, the knowledge, the wars, the fun and of course the peace of mind of having 500 friends/brothers/sisters looking out for them.

We will always stand up for our members, defend them, help them grow, learn and support them through good times and bad.

For the open harassment of KotFE in forums Alison and Cheese will remain max targets of the family. Others who show up in our news will be handled as we see fit. These are not terms, just the way the game is played.

@Cheese, next Friday, go to the bar alone, walk up to a guy twice your size with a bunch of friends all hanging out having a good time. Talk ****, make sure u believe it and it's your honest opinion. Then when his buddies are holding your arms in the ally behind the bar while he pounds on you, tell him that it's not fair! You wanted a "1v1" and should be able to voice your opinion.

So please stop the 1v1 bully crap. We are a close knit family who defend and help each other, and I am proud to to be:

✯☠⊀ot╒☰/☪®/TṨ/ฬ๏ɠ☠✯

3. Chuck - amazing post. You manned up, and explained everything really well - support! I hope we can become friends one day, you sound like a very cool guy

4. First of all, that's not how it went down.

I never talked **** until AFTER I was targeted, so get your story straight, wannabe chuck norris.

Second, you're missing my ENTIRE point about what my opinion is of your clan.

If I had picked a fight with one of you, I should expect to get my ass kicked, but I didn't. Your clan picked a fight with me.

You don't get to ride around on a high and mighty horse claiming you're just "looking out for family."

This goes way beyond looking out for family.

This is about a bunch of over-sensitive punks who have to hide behind their clan and friends and look for any excuse to come after others. The reason for this is beyond me. My best guess is there is some psychological void that some of you need to fill. It's a war game, I get that, but you don't get to be condescending toward me when your actions show your true character.

The fact that I had the BALLS to post my opinion with my main compared to you all being so insecure about yourselves that you have to jump at any comment that appears to offend you is sufficient to show the difference in character between the two of us.

We'll both have different perspectives.

We'll never see eye to eye on it.

Until then, you keep doing what you do, and I'll keep doing what I do.

5. Support chuck well written. Very well written. 

6. Yeah, and **** Cheese - he can kiss my ass.

Am I wrong?

Honestly.

I would like to know what I did wrong, if anything, and why anyone outside of kotfe would support them outside of being frightened by them.

7. This is rediculous. I was one of the posts on youve been stripped thanks to... Wall.

The offender at kotfe admitted wrong doing, just let the topic die. I support neither side, but kotfe alliance does fight very well as a group.

As do many other alliances.

Yes, i am proffittopia, and you know what? If your not told why, you follow orders. Just like many other aspects of life. So once again,

Let it die

proffittopia/shadow
    the dangerous duo
    Circulus vitiosus
    And i say that in reference to this being a war game

8. @cheese

You know me, I'm strongly opinionated. I also am not scared of anyone on this game. I was supporting a well written post, which included some form of admittance to his clan member being in the wrong.

Which is, correct me if I'm wrong -
    A step in the right direction?

9. Of course it's a step in the right direction. And I commend him for that. It must have been hard for him to do that.

But the essence of this conflict lies at the heart of how this was initiated - lack of information gathering by the leadership at kotfe.

chuck thinks I picked a fight with his clan. He obviously has second-hand knowledge, or else he would know that wasn't the truth.