They've always been heartless

Discussion in 'Wars' started by LittleMissBettyCrocker, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Why does it matter that they are both female?

2. Because there's a rumor going around that certain members of KotFE can only verbally abuse and disrespect female players. Whether its because they have mommy issues or problems with a female sibling is unknown, hell perhaps they've gotten their asses beat by women all their life so this is some sort of retribution that makes them finally feel significant. Perhaps it's because women are generally believed to be weaker and more vulnerable to emotional/physical abuse, therefore they make easier targets. (not my opinion or my way of thinking FYI).

Do not quote me on any of this as like I said, it is just a rumor that has not been substantiated.

3. U ever heard of take it like a man ? Well difference is most people that war don't cry about how unfair it is in the forum, posting ss of this and that along with noob tears  it just so happens kotfe been unlucky enough to be a drama queen magnet

[​IMG]
    Does anyone know how to turn this thing off  if so plz post greenie

4. Targeting somebody with in-game attacks is one thing.

Standing behind their members when they make sexist comments is something entirely different.

Keep trying to dismiss anyone who speaks out against them as "drama queens." It shows how desparate kotfe is to salvage what little remains of their reputation.

5. SUPPORT. KOTFE IS COWARDS.
    I ask this next question with sincerity. Can anybody name a clan that kotfe has warred that wasn't a total noob clan? I've been around years and never even heard of the numpties until recently. I can't recall not one war I've heard of with kotfe in it. Seems like all they do is push around smaller kingdoms. I know I ran a few bars into chuck the other night. Guess what. I'm bigger an badder than him. So I guess that's why kotfe just let me punch their leader in his  ass face and didn't do  about it. Cowards. I really hope cr realizes this and pulls out of this alliance. I wouldn't even wanna admit I was friends with someone from kotfe let alone be Allied with a bunch of  s. That's my two cents on the matter.

Posted with main, newsfeed awaiting ur butthurt

6. Hmm they warred the aots which included voodoo , regulators

7. I saw your post, ' I've been around for years but never heard of kotfe ' either you never knew what war clans were about, or just didn't pay attention. I'm pretty sure years ago kotfe were heard of. Actually I'm completely sure

8. This is turning into a damn life time episode! Kotfe target girls and farm them to make them emotionally unstable then they will kidnap them and torture them!

Seriously this is turning into a good lifetime story. If you want to, shut up, and let your news feeds talk. I support norther side, but simply laugh at how stupid both sides are making this.

I'm just an average unicorn so whatever I guess :|

9. Exactly darth. But can u name any clans that weren't nOob clans was the question. Not the war with self destructive oats failed empire. Oats didn't even need a war to destroy themselves.

10. And Harry I'm pretty sure kotfe got destroyed years ago and just recently began trying to rebuild their nOob clan. I sure hope u arent Harry J lol cuz u got pathetic as  since u sold the acct if that's u bruv

11. "allied with a bunch of bird poop cats????" dahell??

12. Plz AOTS didn't destroy themselves they couldn't take the heat so had to get out the kitchen, thanks to some smart tactics from one of our family we did convince different parts of there alliance other parts were not happy with their performance and made internal tension in the ranks but no one knows how truly far that went

13. Anyway this is boring me , carry on don't carry on posting I don't care

14. No it's not Harry j, but I knew him. Also where is your proof they got destroyed and are trying to rebuild? Kotfe were respected years ago.

15. Good I'm glad ur not Harry j. That would have made me sad to see such a good person turn to such a nOob. ie youand shut up darth. Ur an idiot. Nuff said on ur subject

16. Mickey your not funny? How am I noob, tell me.

17. Idc if u think me funny or not mate. I'm not here for ur entertainment. hey how about u open wider Lil guy. Pretty sure u can fit a few more kotfp  in that big ol mouth of urs

And I'm gonna be here to call out all the bull of all these fake war clans around kaw. Get used to it or get rid of me

18. 
     R 
     I 
     D 
     E
    
     T 
     H 
     I 
     S 
     
    
    
    
    
    
    

Lol go do one

19. :lol:

Mickey tearing kotfe a new hole. Smacking around wannabe chuck Norris and nary a flicker of an attempt to destroy his clan, supporters, and everyone who posts support on his wall or forums?

Yeah, kotfe has balls, allright :mrgreen: