They've always been heartless

Discussion in 'Wars' started by LittleMissBettyCrocker, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Aww, am I pinning myself? I'm sorry, I didn't mean it :(

2. Lol hell you're so tough pinning yourself, you must be so proud. Man up and fight? Nah, I'll just pin myself, and post on forums how great I am. Great one, right out of what I hear to be the cheesy handbook to kaw! 

3. Has anyone ever thought that *maybe* if these people were so easily emotionally unstable, they were that way to begin with?

4. How big is miss b? Oh yea 1.6 mil spy stats hansel

So, I did what wuz smart in my opinion

5. No need to lie about not caring then Hells

6. So about kotfe being heartless.

I totally agree, OP

7. Going back to Drgn's post on page 14- THAT is exactly the reason why I wrote this post. That one member, who likes to target females. I should have specified that in my OP. I don't give a damn about the 1v1 gone wrong anymore.
    My point, is they've been excusing said members behavior for SO LONG. I have kicked out valuable players for less than the horrific things NM said to Alison. I don't know what all he said to Wendy, but as shown in ss, she WAS unhealthy before, and *he* made her condition worse with all the emotional stress.
    It's okay to say some of the things that were said, but a lot of them were completely out of line.

If KotFE didn't care so much, why has every KotFE hate thread been locked due to their complaints about false info and bypasses?
    Oh. And idk why the thread wasn't locked. I requested a lock and stopped posting. You guys are the ones keeping it active so I'd like to know how I keep getting pulled back into the argument.
    @Katrina yes, I meant every word in my apology. My anger is only directed towards one members of KotFE, and I should not have classified them all in the same group as him. Most of them are decent, aside from supporting the women hater.

8. Would you call it support then lil? Have any members of KOTFE come out, and said we support this member?

Or has this member simply been an extremely loyal member from maybe day one of his kawreer?? ( I have no idea their history lol) what if this warrior is simply too good to give up?

What if you're not getting the full story? Yes he should have never said any of those things to alison, But she pushed him over the edge. There's so many what ifs... Isn't it time to leave well enough alone? Why do we constantly take her side, when she is just as much to blame? If she hadn't instigated it, she would have been left alone no? 

9. Sorry let me clarify that first sentence hun. Have they supported what he said, but I'm sure you got that lol 

10. And cheese honey, if you don't use that amazing "cunning linguistic skill" against me soon, many of the supporters you have garnered will start seeing another side of things... Shut me up while you can babe! 

11. I have to clarify for the record, that I withdraw all previous statements about kotfe not being honorable and letting members 1v1. Duna honorably challenged me to a 1v1 and requested his mates to not hit me.

And I received no hits from any other kotfe member. Respect for that duna

And I'm out of here

12. Yeah, and I've noticed they've ceased hits on my clanmates as well.

Has my point been proven?

If so, I may be done here.

13. Many times cheese

14. You've repeated yourself in every thread you or someone else has made that relates to KotFE

15. Well, I was beginning to wonder whether I was getting through.

16. @Kat I didn't say they support him. I said they keep excusing his behavior.

17. :lol: Trust me, the first few times you were loud and clear

18. Looks like the CF for my clanmates is in place. Discussing remaining terms now. :shock: