They've always been heartless

Discussion in 'Wars' started by LittleMissBettyCrocker, Aug 20, 2012.

1. No Batman but I did notice you banner and clan name are offensive.

2. lol best read that one again hey

3. did you also notice how much i dont give a ****?

4. This is a war game. KotFE's motives are not against not infringing upon the ToU, and therefore acceptable. What do you plan to do with this thread exactly?

5. Did you notice the post ability is optional?

6. Well, if you gonna call me out and make insults, I can say what I like in my own defence, so just shut your nasty little trap and go back to stroking your ego wherever that may be situated, in silence, thanks.

7. What about Emily-angel? She had a full clan strip of all her gold (2-4 tril I think) done on her by kotfe over I think 6 hits. Not sure if it was actually 6 hits or not, it was a while ago

8. but when stroking my "ego" i like to make a lot of noise, you may even go as far as saying im somewhat of a groaner. ;0

9. Lol Wendy u went on a rant about being called a noob when I called u a eb monster I'll take a step back before u lose it altogether
    [​IMG]

10. Do you have proof that's a KotFE alt? No, more false information.

11. Pop corn time.

12. @OP P1

You should consider a lock in a mental institution as well, you belong there.

13. :lol: agreed, and if wendy turns into the Hulk she can be the cell mate, turning green with rage over something she didnt read properly

14. @ IGCB... it is admitted in the ss if you read
    @ DV... okay... so I'm a monster... fine... not really fussed, just was proud I have been to many wars so took exception to the eb reference...

and for the rest of you, the personal insults here are nothing compared to last time... copped it here, on my wall, even had a long time friend at KOTFE pm me telling me how he didn't respect me anymore (that did actually hurt my feelings.. lol) ..... ADTR, you know who you are... so this is nothing...

15. no correction u went on a rage about being a EB noob when u were called a EB monster, got the wrong end of the stick much?,

anyway hulk let this thread die its all boring everyone ,

16. Lilenina,

Thank you for posting this. I had no idea kotfe were necrophiliacs, too.

17. Hmmm.....

Reserved for future post

18. Bullying: Repeated and deliberate harassment directed by one in a position of power toward one or more. Can involve physical threats or behaviors, including assault, or indirect and subtle forms of aggression, including rumor spreading. The term bullying is usually reserved for young people and most often refers to these behaviors as they occur at or near school.

Yep, you all sound like a bunch of ******* immature kids to me.

19. Just so Everyone knows, Wendy didn't ask me to post this. I posted it myself without asking anyone. I should have asked first. Please don't take it out on her.

20. ROFLMAO!!!!