The collectively nakid Zerg

Discussion in 'Wars' started by thee_CHERRY_on_Top, Nov 23, 2012.

1. That's not the point Jesus

2. Black, please refer to my previous post. 

3. Still slandering

4. Still slandering

5. Double post…weird

6. Slander and blackmail aren't the same thing.

7. I didn't say they were, I'm just saying that slandering someone's name for no reason isn't nice

8. Yet it was called blackmail on the previois page. 

9. Still not the point of the ladies comment

10. Well if it's not blackmailing her I don't see the problem.

11. Seriously? 
    Slanderings someone's name is not a problem? 
    Then what is?

12. Blackmail: to force or coerce into a particular action, and there's more but here's the basic.

What's your point bud, blackmail, slandering, it don't really matter. She's using ladyscarab to get what she wants which it won't work. She's plain lying, that's my whole point.

13. Zerglord is a noob.

Woah! Im slandering your name. Just shoot me now. 

14. Good one…

15. All kind of pathetic, and again Cherry_On_Top right in the middle of it.

Cherry, you are 12 year old buffoon that just because you have strong friends, you can walk around like a little spoiled brat. You are single handedly escalating this issue to a higher level. When IDD loses, it will now have been because of you and that little 12 year old mouth.

Here my words, even after this skirmish between Zerg and IDD is over.

Your kaw playing days will be marred by me in your news permanently. I hope you understand , good day, good luck and enjoy it drama queen. It was earlier all in jest. Now I'm as serious as they come.

Now go stomp your feet somewhere else.

16. It is black mail did you read cherrys wall mr Jesus that your "NOT" it said ZERG apologize and I will take lady's name off runner list and she turned around being a big turd and put my alt name on there full well knowing I'm in the Zerg clan so now what!!! MR JESUS YOU ARE NOT!!!!

17. And the her that put my name there is a low self esteem person CHERRY ON TOP grow up chicka.... And rember this. My memory is very long, so are my friends as well what u do to me bothers them so good luck to you. Ur kaw days are not long..

18. Wow. Just wow.

19. I just read this whole thread and now my head hurts more.

20. Bubba once again this has nothing to do with you. Why are you even here? The incident you are talking about was mine and musangs fault. And yes he knows about it we had an argument in cc about it. As to this war it is what it is, its not gonna end soon.