The collectively nakid Zerg

Discussion in 'Wars' started by thee_CHERRY_on_Top, Nov 23, 2012.

1. IDD Support
    ♛⁂†7DS†⁂♛

2. Support to LSA and their allies.

3.  ༺☠ ⱥd̸ m̸o̸r̸t̸e̸m̸ ☠༻ 

4. Lmao ATR isnt it idd who made this forum??

5. Sorry this war is none of my business but i had to laughno forums-idds forum post/havent been chest beating-i seen bsya beating that sexy chest all through wc the other day

6. It is funny if this is from the idd vs hog estoc war why this tarted shouldnt idd farm those totally inactive like cherry? I mean really idd just is all butt hiurt cause they got steam rolled by 2 real war clans back 2 back! Now they blame zerg for their own inactivity. I hope zerg destroys idd personally so go get zerg!

7. I meant after my post about IDD stayin out of forums. Bubba your mad bc someone called you a name you ff our eb and left.

8. Im not mad lol but at that time i was very upset.However i apologized and its the past. I find you guys saying that these guys left cost yall a war is bs. You guys wasnt active what so ever during the war. But all good u ran back to lick musa butt atr we see that after u talked trazh on his leadership skills ya i would love to have a backstabber loke u in my clan! Lol well hopefully zerg destroys idd is all i can say.

9. Support IDD Kick there Butt's for making me reset

10. Bubba you are still upset I kicked you from IDD for being a coward. First you ff our friendly war with ally clan. Second being mean to a small member that just being himself calling name. Third help strip another IDD member. You think you I am going to choose a coward person over a small account. You made a mistake I kick farm you for being and idiot. You been in kaw for 3 years you still have no real home clan. When you get hit by YAFI always cry to AAH. Man up fight back . I don't know why clans still taking you as a member. If they check how you play KAW they should be embarrassed for having you as a member. You are a very unreliable person to fight alongside.

11. Ad Mortem

12. @musa really i never whined about yafi hitting me also get ur facts straight about that i was inactive during the whole yafi war n just returned. And if im really that bad get proof of it and have me booted from HoG! Also i didnt strip no one never touched bryanisawesome however u truly felt so right that i did so i guess i did show the proof! But go ahead n run ur mouth you wont come after me again all u do istalk big n run to clan a onve u cant handle it. but if u want to think ur tough idc its the internet everyone is tough here!

13. Haunted who are you? The last guy I remember us resetting was awesome or some junk like that.

Is buba grup? Just wondering about that.

14. So much support for idd but no follow through
    What's going on? 

15. But I'm glad you told all your friends about this thread cherry
    Nice to know that you like attention

16. Zerglord… i left cuz it got boring not having any incoming i mean i litterally timed it and it took zerg 2hrs b4 they hit me nd tht was sitting at 100%

17. apology for poor english

when were you when john lenin dies?

i was sat at home eating peanut butter when my friend Pjotr ring phone

'john is kill'

'no'

18. That goes both ways my ADHD friend

19. I didnt hit u… i mainly hit boobly