The collectively nakid Zerg

Discussion in 'Wars' started by thee_CHERRY_on_Top, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Booblys pay was better

2. I don't believe we've actually met till now lol

3. Based off your build, we would of had a lot of fun warring each other

4. But posting a forum thread still seems pointless to me

5. Yet here we are. 

6. I wish my support to iss on the war with Yafi btw

7. I've been quite through out this whole thing, But what's up with cherry putting runners up on cp, when clearly they still fighting, specially ladyscarab. You speak of "honor" yet you lie thru your teeth. This whole damn mess is dumb anyway

8. Lol @Tip_In,

I just made a joke about that thread the other day.

9. Wolf I still don't get itbtw. I have a gift that you may want to share with the megaman

10. Zerg needs to morph some banelings. That should help verses some of IDD's marine tank composition. Beware of marine splits!

11. Well black, that's probably because lady ran back to her he clan earlier. Must've not had the time to take her name down. I'd be more focused on the war, not whats on Clan Infos though.

12. Jackson. Could you elaborate please

13. You just made my day Jackson

14. I thought Jesus wasn't biased 

15. Iss aren't at war with Yafi 

16. Really Jesus apparently you fools don't know my alt so ur the idiots, lady runs from know one. I have many friends in this game. Was asked to help out a friend and what dies it get you, ppl use ur good name for black mail purposes " cherry on tops wall" just say ur sorry Zerg and lady can have her good name back, well !!! That's black mail and childish I'm here in Zerg ppl lady has honor cherry is a liar... Enough said

17. Fine with your own osw…that was my bad

18. Uh, do you know what blackmail is?

19. Well Jesus ( Cuban accent) she was asked to take it down, she said no and instead put her alt up there as well., if she needs the lies and dirty tactics, that's fine, just know you're trashing someone's good name for no reason, might stir something up. And don't worry I am concentrating on the war 