Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1) (UPDATED)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 24, 2014.

1. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Cool

2. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Devs u need to change the info about tvp. It says this eb is restricted to no match or loss. A loss no longer earns u tvp. Plz fix.

3. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

I'm done testing. Nothing has changed at all. I guess I should have figured this, since u refuse to even tell us what's being tested. EE was a great concept, just be honest about the fact u can't fix it. We'll all move on.

4. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Yes! Friday! time for me to get ripped

5. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Just an Idea Devs if you want more participation for test wars why don't you do a few wars where winners and losers get Edge for participating.

6. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

You mean reward people for warring?!?
    OMG
    So simple

7. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Apologies for the lack of information during testing. After last week's wars we've been doing minor tweaks as we prepare to launch our new War Rewards system for testing. In regards to working with balance/matchup issues from our results so far we're going to need to have a more in-depth test with some pretty big changes. I should have more information available on that tomorrow.

8. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

@KaW Balance??? What balance, you match 2-3big lbs and match them to 6bigs that are powerless. 2Lbs 13 SH against 7bigs few mids rest Sh. Still powerless. 5bigs 2mids 8 sh against 15 SH roster. What are you trying to fix damnit? Where is the minor tweak!! You just mess things up. Even if people try harder still powerless.

9. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Holding you to that kaw community

10. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Can we have Friday testing war 9pm SGT too? Really want to try it. But how can we participate at that time slot?
    3am SGT - Asians are sleeping, 9am SGT preparing for work/school , not to mention the time we need to cast before signup which probably all are sleeping.
    Additional Time Slot for Individual war pls.

11. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

The two main things they need to fix are matchups and sh ,ps exploit. They have ignored both of these and these are the main problem and seem to be getting worse.So no point in warring cause you are wasting your time setting up etc cause its a lottery

12. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

You guys do know that in these wars sh are likely to match sh to go against and same thing for ps.

13. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Just done the testing war, how come my ee didn't renew? Is that normal?

14. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

My EE expires before weekend. I prefer losing 1lvl EE to losing all

15. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

So far have not seen any change in these test wars that will allow any clan that isn't a couple of bigs and rest sh to war. Any plunder changes on sh have been minor and don't have any impact on results. Hope Friday works

16. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

I wasnt refunded xtals for monday wars :(

17. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

I don't like this black line I want the gray back for separation.

18. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

friday wars r great but for s4 i think the test wars with tanks hitting an sh will pay them like sh hitting an sh and no dts dtw with bfe scaling not applicable is pretty good

19. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Devs : Could you award the losing side with a "token" edge level perhaps, say 10% bonus to plunder , lasts a week , consolation prize for taking part in these test wars ?  More people will sign up, more data to use to improve match ups etc. gotta be a good thing all round.

20. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Devs can u post a thread possibbly on what info you have/have not gained from test wars yet. Still seeing some very lopsided wars thanks for replying asap 