Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1) (UPDATED)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 24, 2014.

1. I'm looking forward to getting a war with individual wars

2. You all took away the only war east coast states can do on friday due to work. I was really looking forward to it and now a big letdown. Please schedule a couple more!! Thanks =)

3. I agree with bella est and central tz would war the war you nixed. Wanted to do that style of war so schedule another please

4. well done , removed the most active time zone for friday wars.

for those who dont get it- /sarcasm :p

5. A 10 min random would b ideal 

6. I am very disappointed the second Friday war has been cancelled. I have wanted wars like that for at least 6 months.

I truly believe if it's implemented correctly, it will be the best solution to ensure fair matchups, and provide warring opportunities for everyone.

I hope they can be retested next week at a similar time.

7. excellent work removing the most popular time slot for ee testing. Had a ton of interest from members of clans that im in for friday war 2. But guess what, most cant do #1 so you dangle a carrot only to remove it last second, mids i think devs may have just given up on you all. Why not remove the first one and keep the more popular time slot? cause they dont really wanna look through the data is my guess

8. Why remove Friday time slot 2.? Come on.... what a crappy decision that was.

9. Wow now I can't do individual wars -.- thanks a lot devs :cry:

10. What a let down on Friday war cancellation was looking forward to it

11. I now can't do individual wars because you remove the only time I can do thanks devs

12. Obviously you all at ATA still have your heads up your arses bc once again you have demonstrated that you either don't care to fix the sh problem or you don't know how.

13. I have the same issue as Mickey. Do to prior conflicts, I can't do Individual War 1. I had planned on doing Individual War 2, because I wanted to try them out and it was at a great time for me. Now it has been removed and my chance to try individual wars for the time being is gone.

14. I can't do individual wars now because you removed war2 :( sucks.

15. Boo you suck. Thanks for removing the second individual war devs, screwing the Aussies again. You're real nice aren't you, never give them an opportunity to try out these test wars.

16. These devs have something against Australia I swear.

17. Its similar to ASW...random

18. Wish you hadnt cancelled the second individual war...i was hoping i would get a chance to participate in it

19. Ya it sounds like the second individual war screwed up many, myself included... I have graduation tomorrow so there's no way I can get around that...